[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also, in regards to DynaMight claiming Poisoned, I think his claim is bogus. Not being able to reveal anything is just a terrible attempt at hiding his role information, and frankly makes no sense from Draco.

We already knew Rej was scum! I mean, I hope you didnt just out one of your actions right now.
This was also the reason Dyna tried to move away from Rej. He is 100% scum and we will deal with him, now time to find the other scums.
I wanted no doubts at all.

Yes, Dyna is scum. Their earlier clashes could be bussing to gain cred.
Don't tell me you wasted your actions on Rej?
Believe me it's not a waste :sadgrin:

Ratchet

We already knew Rej was scum! I mean, I hope you didnt just out one of your actions right now.
This was also the reason Dyna tried to move away from Rej. He is 100% scum and we will deal with him, now time to find the other scums.
We don't need to deal with Dyna, maybe. If he's poisoned, he'll die. If he doesn't die, then he's scum. Simple.

Sallu who are your prime two sus beside these two and why?
Gramma - Now Alibaba
I still don't know why we didnt push more on this guys. He was seen targeting Destroya the same night he got killed and janitored.
Now Xlaw did RB him this night and we don't have any janitored kills. I'm not sure if mafia works the same as in ToS and they get a faction kill or not. In this case the Super kill on Gambit could have been an ability and not the faction kill?

I would love to hear from Misty (was Marimo)
For 2 day phases straight he didnt say anything at all. I hope this will change now Misty took his place.

Also still don't like T-Pein.
For the same reason I already mentioned earlier in D1. His first vote on Sera still feels strange to me. Especially when he said we shouldn't bother reading the pages Sera's case was discussed. I somehow can't get rid of this strange feeling from this play.

Yes, Dyna is scum. Their earlier clashes could be bussing to gain cred.
We don't need to deal with Dyna, maybe. If he's poisoned, he'll die. If he doesn't die, then he's scum. Simple.

I didnt mean to say Dyna was scum. I only mentioned he said to move from Rej so we can focus on the other scum hiding here.
Still not sure what to think about Dyna his Malfoy claim. He didnt tell us what his wincon is, but if it is killing DD I don't see how this benefits to town? He should give us a good reason as to why we should heal him.

Gramma - Now Alibaba
I still don't know why we didnt push more on this guys. He was seen targeting Destroya the same night he got killed and janitored.
Now Xlaw did RB him this night and we don't have any janitored kills. I'm not sure if mafia works the same as in ToS and they get a faction kill or not. In this case the Super kill on Gambit could have been an ability and not the faction kill?

I would love to hear from Misty (was Marimo)
For 2 day phases straight he didnt say anything at all. I hope this will change now Misty took his place.

Also still don't like T-Pein.
For the same reason I already mentioned earlier in D1. His first vote on Sera still feels strange to me. Especially when he said we shouldn't bother reading the pages Sera's case was discussed. I somehow can't get rid of this strange feeling from this play.
Anything else on others?

Ratchet

I didnt mean to say Dyna was scum. I only mentioned he said to move from Rej so we can focus on the other scum hiding here.
Still not sure what to think about Dyna his Malfoy claim. He didnt tell us what his wincon is, but if it is killing DD I don't see how this benefits to town? He should give us a good reason as to why we should heal him.
Again. There is 0 reason to heal him. For all I know it's a gambit to direct town protection away from other roles. Let him self-resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.