[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also expand on these pls
Sallu is very unnoticeable in this game but that his normal play so he may just be town

Lord m is the same but I don't know if that is how he plays.

Rej was lying about the bd.

Jbd said he was going to die but is still alive so unless someone says they cured him, he is going to remain a scum read, or am I missing somthing?

No i mean since you knew your ability worked and you role blocked Sera, you should have been the first person to realise Rej was lying and vote for him.

Instead you sussed Sera more when Rej fake claimed which don't add up.
The thing is we normally don't get notifications if our actions fail unless it's an invest abillity or somthing else. So I had my reservations and if I add all the other sussy stuff made me believe it was better to lynch him. Anyway rej was more towny at the time than sera.

Also still don't like T-Pein.
For the same reason I already mentioned earlier in D1. His first vote on Sera still feels strange to me. Especially when he said we shouldn't bother reading the pages Sera's case was discussed. I somehow can't get rid of this strange feeling from this play.
I am literally confirmed town.
Noting your attempts at manufacturing sus tho.

At this point in day wouldn’t mind a misty, ryu, LM claim from one.

kinda need to get today rolling since we already have Rej as scum. And alibaba doesn’t seem to keen on fighting any of these accusations so that’s something as well

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
At this point in day wouldn’t mind a misty, ryu, LM claim from one.

kinda need to get today rolling since we already have Rej as scum. And alibaba doesn’t seem to keen on fighting any of these accusations so that’s something as well
The problem is there isn't really much of a need to put information on the table today as our course is set. Not to say we should waste it but I don't feel like we need to pursue claims here. Tomorrow we can address Alibaba etc even though we already have his claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.