[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Alright let’s start wrapping this up, look to see who pushed the alibaba lynch so easily away from rhea I think. Or tried and failed anyway.

I feel at this point he is Ginny or more keen to believe so
It was before I read Ratchet's role..
So Janitor death has nothing to do with Ali for now . Who was prime sus of being Janitor
Ok then i guess Ali is Ginny.
Told you guys :endthis:

Still need to catch up though xD

By the way just a thought for a food..
What if WU was manipulated , that Super kill fail ? And Sera claim his action failed..
Why would he wanted to kill someone since N2 ?
@MistyCatGoddess your thoughts
wait is that n3 np or n2 you are referring to?
About N2 super kill failed...Yo Tan wa was displeased..
Probably used his Elder wand super kill

@Nick can u again confirmed that u used SoG at N2

Because as I said that time voldie lost 2 horecrux at N2. And sure that was because of SoG
yo tan wa would probably not have wanted to kill Nick. So Sallu's action shouldn't have mattered. I made it sound like it was his doing.

I think it wasn't manipulated after all , seeing Yo Tan Was reaction..Anyways..That's all for now !
I think some of the superkills were tho, else this game only consists of them.

looking at how many players this game has, it wouldn't surprise me if there's 3 more mafia and 1 more indie. This is far from over guys.

Can have (knowing how powerful Voldie) was in this set up.

But used it on Ratchet ? Instead of Voldie . He had 2 night to kill him lol ! That's real question.

Vote Lynch Sera
was Ratchet being suspected much? I didn't see much of that? Or did Sera and Ratchet just have a beef?

looking at how many players this game has, it wouldn't surprise me if there's 3 more mafia and 1 more indie. This is far from over guys.

was Ratchet being suspected much? I didn't see much of that? Or did Sera and Ratchet just have a beef?
They had beef...But if you are vig you don't go killing unconfirmed player.

He had super kill but he didn't used it against Rej for 2 night. Instead went for Ratchet.

If he is mafia and they knew Ratchets role , then it make sense , they wanted to eliminate him.
Voldie could learn players role

They had beef...But if you are vig you don't go killing unconfirmed player.

He had super kill but he didn't used it against Rej for 2 night. Instead went for Ratchet.

If he is mafia and they knew Ratchets role , then it make sense , they wanted to eliminate him.
Voldie could learn players role
I mean I don't mind it xD but it doesn't feel townish at all to me

@Seraphoenix mind explain yourself a little more a little more?

Vote Lynch Rej @Rhea

I know for sure he is scum. One of his abilities is Avada Kedavra.
I got a kill through one of my abilities.

do you find his action explainable?

also, did he already claim?
He didnt claim. He only said he knew Rej had an ability called Avada Kedavra.
I think at the second post I qouted he was hinting at the ability he stole from Rej.

Now the only thing that bothers me is.. Why Ratchet? If It was me with the super-kill, I wouldnt have randomly shot Ratchet.

He didnt claim. He only said he knew Rej had an ability called Avada Kedavra.
I think at the second post I qouted he was hinting at the ability he stole from Rej.

Now the only thing that bothers me is.. Why Ratchet? If It was me with the super-kill, I wouldnt have randomly shot Ratchet.
same

it means town didn't start with two super kills, so that suspicion falls away, but yeah, why the fuck Ratchet actually.
Was he like sus at all, from what I understood most ppl read him town??

Status
Not open for further replies.