[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think is, it would make sera an indie right?
it wouldn't make sense for him to be able to steal something from Rej, or say that Rej could kill if he was mafia
But it makes sense for him to be a third party. Think his play checks out with that.

He didnt claim. He only said he knew Rej had an ability called Avada Kedavra.
I think at the second post I qouted he was hinting at the ability he stole from Rej.

Now the only thing that bothers me is.. Why Ratchet? If It was me with the super-kill, I wouldnt have randomly shot Ratchet.
He is Mundungus Fletcher, wanted his locket back ! No wonder he was after Ratchet

No i meant , he possibly wanted to kill Rej but failed.

If Nick have used SoG on Voldie then it make sense that he lost 2 horecrux.

Again sera decide to kill Ratchet over Rej make no sense to me
like do you truly believe town would have two super kills?
Can have (knowing how powerful Voldie) was in this set up.

But used it on Ratchet ? Instead of Voldie . He had 2 night to kill him lol ! That's real question.

Vote Lynch Sera
They had beef...But if you are vig you don't go killing unconfirmed player.

He had super kill but he didn't used it against Rej for 2 night. Instead went for Ratchet.

If he is mafia and they knew Ratchets role , then it make sense , they wanted to eliminate him.
Voldie could learn players role
I mean I don't mind it xD but it doesn't feel townish at all to me

@Seraphoenix mind explain yourself a little more a little more?
Ahe.. ok ! But you killed player but never pushed their lynch ?

He only voted Ratchet at D1 . Never voted for him at D2 and D3
He didnt claim. He only said he knew Rej had an ability called Avada Kedavra.
I think at the second post I qouted he was hinting at the ability he stole from Rej.

Now the only thing that bothers me is.. Why Ratchet? If It was me with the super-kill, I wouldnt have randomly shot Ratchet.
same

it means town didn't start with two super kills, so that suspicion falls away, but yeah, why the fuck Ratchet actually.
Was he like sus at all, from what I understood most ppl read him town??
One of you is scum tbh. I've been clear on my sus on Ratchet whole game. I explained why I didn't try to kill Rej. Also I had to wait to get the ability.

What's your thought on T Pein , Fuji and Ryu
I had a bad read on T-Pein for a while, but he did gift something to Nick and someone else iirc.
I'm not sure what, and I don't have to know what, as long as Nick think he's good.

Ryu hinted at his role already, and did give us only night actions, not abilities. I have no clue if the character he says he is is scum, indie or town. This character can literally be all 3 of them lol!

Fuji I have to ISO, I don't think he claimed anything so far?

I am in work and got a bit lost with all this mechanical stuff.

Do we have a summary of claims, for example Misty and Xlaw?

It is a bit hard for me to claim abilities without flavour since this is related in my case.

I have a transformation ability with one cycle cooldown period which allows me to attack someone and gives me bulletproof status. But I scan as guilty on the night i use it. I tried to attack Rej on night 2 but he survived.

I also have one shot vote power bonus.

MistyCatGoddess said:
Im fine with claiming my abilities.
- I can check who visited a dead player the night he died (not who died N1)
Last night I visited Gambit's (still) dead body. And I saw Nick, Rej and dr_professor visited him the night he died
- I can check the veracity of a write up. I can confirm that the dementor's are real. Please refrain from flavour claims and hints.
Lord Melkor and sallu probably last scum.

N1 I rb sera
N2 I invested xlaw
N3 action fails on ratchet
I am in work and got a bit lost with all this mechanical stuff.

Do we have a summary of claims, for example Misty and Xlaw?

It is a bit hard for me to claim abilities without flavour since this is related in my case.

I have a transformation ability with one cycle cooldown period which allows me to attack someone and gives me bulletproof status. But I scan as guilty on the night i use it. I tried to attack Rej on night 2 but he survived.

I also have one shot vote power bonus.
JDB was poisoned and saw Gram visit Destroya (who got janitored) last NP.
> Grammaton claimed Ginny and outed Nick as HP. He claims a true or false claim check based invest.
> TPein claims that someone tried to shoot him last NP.
> We have a fiendfyre.
> Dyna hints at being Malfoy.
> Gambit claims that he saw Rej use the Diadem last NP.
> Rej claims that he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix and that Seraphoenix is the one who used the Diadem.
> He doesn't offer a convincing explanation when asked why he would BD himself with Sera, the #1 sus person going into N1.
> Prof claims that he has something mechanical on Rej and that Rej is 90% lying about his claim.
> Prof doesn't wanna claim it unless its absolutely necessary since his claim will affect town
Sallucion said:
Sure!

I have a Passive which makes me immune to any negative abilities from any Ex-Azkaban Player

Active Cop ability.
I used this on N1 on Nick. Nick must know why lol.
I used this N3 on Alibaba, because I was still sus of him. He came up Innocent tho. Still don't trust him knowing Draco had the ability to manipulate Invest results, but let's see.

Protect ability. I can protect someone for the night, protecting them against any kills, this included Super kills (X-shot ability).
I used this on N2 on Nick, after Gramma told us all he is HP. I expected Scum to use any kind of killing ability on Nick.
Sera hinted at stealing the ability from Rej N2. So it means he used it immediately the night after, but not on Rej.

Thanks.

Looking at these claims, Misty claiming being able to see who visited dead bodies seems hard to fake since she named several people. Though scum having a watcher is possible.

Sallu claims invests and protects and Ruy roleblocks and invests? Those could be either scum abilities or in case of invests easy to fake with scum having TMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.