Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao nope. You can drop the act. Nobody buys your BS anyway :seriously:.

Like you see Usopp was getting lynched and supposedly could have cleared him, but didn‘t. That gave you away. Then my result. You‘re scum.
When did you get that result? Was it from Rhea? That why you were defending her?

Lmao nope. You can drop the act. Nobody buys your BS anyway :seriously:.

Like you see Usopp was getting lynched and supposedly could have cleared him, but didn‘t. That gave you away. Then my result. You‘re scum.
When did you get that result? Was it from Rhea? That why you were defending her?
I asked that Tris who Flower is adamant is town, investigate me if there is such a bit sus on me. Conveniently Flowef then comes out to say she got a one time invest and used it on me. Just so we can't press Tris I think. When did she get this result? Why not let tris do it?

I asked that Tris who Flower is adamant is town, investigate me if there is such a bit sus on me. Conveniently Flowef then comes out to say she got a one time invest and used it on me. Just so we can't press Tris I think. When did she get this result? Why not let tris do it?
Now you‘re deflecting to Tris.
And you‘re not even denying the result.

Tris is the real Cop. There would be no point in having Millers if there was no real cop.

Sera‘s claim is BS.

1) Why not use his ability to clear Usopp?
2) Such an ability is way too powerful.
3) There already is another Neighbourizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.