Status
Not open for further replies.
Tris is the real Cop. There would be no point in having Millers if there was no real cop.

Sera‘s claim is BS.

1) Why not use his ability to clear Usopp?
2) Such an ability is way too powerful.
3) There already is another Neighbourizer.
I didn't use any abilities on D1 and I thought Ussop was scum anyway.

Too powerful by who's standards? I am role crushed indefinitely now. Is that ability not too powerful?

So what? who told you you can only have one of that ability in the game?

You're deflecting. You said you got a guilty result. I said it's bs and we both know you are lying.

Then you continue to lie by saying I didn't dispute the lie. Why should I believe you are town at this point? I assume townies are after the truth. Yet here you tried framing it like I accepted your 'results when we know i didn't. That's not town play.

I'm sure you're also aware of what me being 'mad' looks like.

You're deflecting. You said you got a guilty result. I said it's bs and we both know you are lying.

Then you continue to lie by saying I didn't dispute the lie. Why should I believe you are town at this point? I assume townies are after the truth. Yet here you tried framing it like I accepted your 'results when we know i didn't. That's not town play.

I'm sure you're also aware of what me being 'mad' looks like.
Go on with your accusations :suresure:.

[Passive - Precious Weakness] - Ivankov holds a piece of information that is vital to Crocodile. It is the only reason why he's held in line and assisting the Whitebeard Pirates here. Without that, who knows what he'd do. As a result, Crocodile investigates [Guilty] to investigations.
The character is mentioned in Lanji's role.

Chances of it being in the game are high.

You're not doing yourself any favor rn Sera.

Status
Not open for further replies.