Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve given as much insight as I can, whether or not y’all really trust Final over me is up to you.
Post automatically merged:

@~UwU~ @Jew D. Boy @Tris and @Finalbeta who has conveniently ignored my question.

What do you think of Juliet and Blamenco claim. He's far tl weak of a character to even get a role, or has any copying skills which should be a pretty strong ability.

What are on thoughts on him?
Don’t have any reason to doubt Juliet since she hit on Blother to give town their only scum lynch, so even if I think she’s wrong on me, I trust her claim. Nobody believes me with Squard, but if he’s in the game, Blamenco easily could be as well.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@~UwU~ @Jew D. Boy @Tris and @Finalbeta who has conveniently ignored my question.

What do you think of Juliet and Blamenco claim. He's far tl weak of a character to even get a role, or has any copying skills which should be a pretty strong ability.

What are on thoughts on him?
We lynched Blother based on Juliet's info. She stole an ability from him. I think Fuji even confirmed that there was indeed an ability like that. Now she stole something from UwU. Which was also correct. I think she is town. I don't think she would bus her buddy like that. Especially D2 lol. Blamenco seems like a weird claim when there are chars like Marco, Croco, Hancock. But her actions helped us lynch scum.

Yuelyn

Yes I mentioned this. But my plan is to at least avoid that scum kills someone tonight so that we don't enter MyLo tomorrow.

As I mentioned it's not a granted that we manage to find the liar, but we can at least avoid MyLo.
Oki. Let's just try it and see what happens.

@Marimo_420

Yes you can block Tris and if you do that the fact a faction kill happens would make no sense given that Jew is about to go.

If a faction kill occurs it means that you were lying. Unless someone else other than you or Tris was the last scum.

Either way even if this experiment doesn't necessarily make us understand who is the last scum at least no one dies tonight and so tomorrow we don't enter MyLo (yet).
I think this is our only hope guys.

@Marimo_420 follow the plan if you are Town bud.

@Marimo_420

Yes you can block Tris and if you do that the fact a faction kill happens would make no sense given that Jew is about to go.

If a faction kill occurs it means that you were lying. Unless someone else other than you or Tris was the last scum.

Either way even if this experiment doesn't necessarily make us understand who is the last scum at least no one dies tonight and so tomorrow we don't enter MyLo (yet).

@Marimo_420

@Tris @Marimo_420

This plan is very solid guys.

Marimo must block Tris and if the last scum is in between you 2 it makes no sense that a faction kill happens going by logic, so at least no one dies tonight.

If it happens it means that Marimo lied about being capable to block or didn't block nevertheless.

Tris, you can investigate Marimo on the other hand.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420

Can you share your results? Like what did you do N1, N2, etc. You were rced for 2 cycles too, right?
N1, rb my own fraction in light. That's why there was a failed kill.

N2 and N3 rolecrushed for 2 cycles. Rolecrush lifted.

N4- Rb Flower due to the way she was playing. Wanted to end day phase early quite a few times, and was adamant on Sera.

Yuelyn

@Tris @Marimo_420

Marimo must block Tris and if the last scum is in between you 2 it makes no sense that a faction kill happens going by logic, so at least no one dies tonight.

If it happens it means that Marimo lied about being capable to block or didn't block nevertheless.

Oki. Told you we can try this. I don't mind.

Marimo blocks me and the faction kill happens. Both could happen if Marimo is a mafia roleblocker, no?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Tris @Marimo_420

How long are you role-crushed for.

Yuelyn

N1, rb my own fraction in light. That's why there was a failed kill.

N2 and N3 rolecrushed for 2 cycles. Rolecrush lifted.

N4- Rb Flower due to the way she was playing. Wanted to end day phase early quite a few times, and was adamant on Sera.
Thanks. I thought the first kill happened on Fuji and Beta protected him. Thus failed kill.

Oki. Told you we can try this. I don't mind.

Marimo blocks me and the faction kill happens. Both could happen if Marimo is a mafia roleblocker, no?
Jew should be Mafia and an admiral.

Assuming that the last admiral is either you or Marimo, this plan is to search for the liar or at least avoid someone is killed at night by forcing the scum to obey too.

So Marimo must block you and you must invest him.

A faction kill is not meant to happen if the last scum is in between you 2 going by this plan, so if Marimo really blocks you. So if it happens it means that Marimo lied about roleblocking you or simply being capable to roleblock in general.

If the faction kill instead doesn't happen we still don't know who the scum is but at least we avoided that someone got killed.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Jew should be Mafia and an admiral.

Assuming that the last admiral is either you or Marimo, this plan is to search for the liar or at least avoid someone is killed at night by forcing the scum to obey too.

So Marimo must block you and you must invest him.

A faction kill is not meant to happen if the last scum is in between you 2 going by this plan, so if Marimo really blocks you. So if it happens it means that Marimo lied about roleblocking you or simply being capable to roleblock in general.

If the faction kill instead doesn't happen we still don't know who the scum is but at least we avoided that someone got killed.
If I block tris, she won't be able to invest me dumbass. Read pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.