Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That's not important. Also stop insulting me.

Because I highlighted a scenario in which you are also happening to be lying eventually. The one in which the faction kill still occurs.
So a fraction kill still occurs means that Tris is town, and you're somehow still town......
?

Got you
Post automatically merged:

Let's get rid of beata. Someone should have killed him n1

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Jew should be Mafia and an admiral.

Assuming that the last admiral is either you or Marimo, this plan is to search for the liar or at least avoid someone is killed at night by forcing the scum to obey too.

So Marimo must block you and you must invest him.

A faction kill is not meant to happen if the last scum is in between you 2 going by this plan, so if Marimo really blocks you. So if it happens it means that Marimo lied about roleblocking you or simply being capable to roleblock in general.

If the faction kill instead doesn't happen we still don't know who the scum is but at least we avoided that someone got killed.
Yeah. After his vanilla claim, I don't think he could be town.

Aight, but why would the scum go by this plan? In this case Marimo. He blocks me. Maybe he can do that because he is a mafia roleblocker. So I won't be able to invest him. What is stopping Marimo from doing the faction kill? It might indeed put some sus on him, but there is still the possibility that Marimo is a town roleblocker.

If the faction kill happens and I was blocked, the last scum should be you or Marimo.

So a fraction kill still occurs means that Tris is town, and you're somehow still town......
?

Got you
It's the only way to solve this game.

I know I am Town, and I trust Juliet and "Salah".

So I think it's Jew + you or Tris and so this plan can serve to avoid losing this game under these premises.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Aight, but why would the scum go by this plan? In this case Marimo. He blocks me. Maybe he can do that because he is a mafia roleblocker. So I won't be able to invest him. What is stopping Marimo from doing the faction kill? It might indeed put some sus on him, but there is still the possibility that Marimo is a town roleblocker.

If the faction kill happens and I was blocked, the last scum should be you or Marimo.
JDB claimed Vinilla?......

Vanilla *

If the faction kill happens the scum is Marimo assuming it's in between you and him because he must block you.

This is the whole point basically.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
If the faction kill happens the scum is Marimo assuming it's in between you and him because he must block you.

This is the whole point basically.
I must not block tris. Got you.

I will block you, and the invest if they're actually present can properly do the job without being rb. Can invest one of us two.

And look on the brightside, if you're Town you will understand I'm the rb.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
OK. I'm on board with his lynch since this is Role madness.

And nah, I will rb beta tonight. You can invest either.

Of us. Your choice.
I have no idea what he claimed. The only thing I remember from his claim is that Akainu is watching over him lmao.
He might have locked abilities or something since he is Squard.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I have no idea what he claimed. The only thing I remember from his claim is that Akainu is watching over him lmao.
He might have locked abilities or something since he is Squard.
If he's town, then it's you two.

Nice act. I'm hope you're having fun with no other active player in this game but you two scums. ❤❤❤

@Tris

Can a scum roleblock and faction kill at the same time if they are the last in the game? My plan was not based off this point. Rather just one or the other action being feasible.

Fortunately it's not important.

In fact, all remains the same.

Marimo must block you and if the last scum is in between you 2, a faction kill must not happen if he does. If it happens, he outright lied. If it doesn't happen at least we avoided a Townie's demise.

So if we at least avoid a townie demise we are not into MyLo tomorrow which is glorious because it means we have still 4 townies and 1 Mafia left at the beginning of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.