Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower/Marimo/Juliet claimed to be rolecrushed.

If Juliet is not lying and Blother is not scum and this game only has one rolecrusher Flower and Marimo could both be scum.

Also why having two rolecrush abilities that both rolecrush 2 cycles?

I think permacrush is not a thing and one of the 2 cycles is a lie, at least one.

I think we have at least 2 scums there.

It was a bit too convoluted to be a lie. This day phase has been eventful to say the least.

If we Lynch Blother, i would still like to check Light tonight if we can by the way.

Also Typo hasn't finished reading yet it seems.
I think it‘s too late at night for Typo. I wait until tomorrow for him.

Check on Light and protect on Juliet.

Imagine i get out of bed for a piss, and I still see beta maiking up new conspiracy theories.

I'm not scum bro. And neither is flowa
I'm puzzled regarding the Usopp situation and don't trust Flower because of that. It robustly contributed in origining my suspicions.

Then things escalated.

I also think permacrush is too broken it should be illegal. Why would people like Zem and Drago add that when even I can understand it. And also why adding 2 rolecrush abilities that both rolecrush for 2 cycles. This picture is broken.

Flower/Marimo/Juliet claimed to be rolecrushed.

If Juliet is not lying and Blother is not scum and this game only has one rolecrusher Flower and Marimo could both be scum.

Also why having two rolecrush abilities that both rolecrush 2 cycles?

I think permacrush is not a thing and one of the 2 cycles is a lie, at least one.

I think we have at least 2 scums there.
I'm scoping Juliet/Flower? for initiating/Lanji as a third party or Mafia himself

Marimo seems too inactive or disinterested and Fujishiro seems too confident to be mafia

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm puzzled regarding the Usopp situation and don't trust Flower because of that. It robustly contributed in origining my suspicions.

Then things escalated.

I also think permacrush is too broken it should be illegal. Why would people like Zem and Drago add that when even I can understand it. And also why adding 2 rolecrush abilities that both rolecrush for 2 cycles. This picture is broken.
Bro stop tunnelling and read the thread pls. It's already been explained through Juliet, me, flowa, And very very possibly Light and Blother.

Pls reread the thread. I beg you.

Beta,Luthon,Flower and Lanji are good
- somewhere in between add JDB,Light,Salah and Blother
-add Fuji and lindl here
- Sera,Rhea,Marimo, and maybe Tris
anyone left ?

what in fuck light is doing if he can survive kills then it's obvious af who he might be or claims to be
Jdb going over and over with Usopp is just stupid and doesn't mean shit, stop calling that ''genuine'' I would genuine a useless convo for 7 weeks straights if I had to
let's lynch either Marimo or Rhea imo

I also didn't like it when Typo wanted to push for a claim and he also said its been four years he has been town which is a lie because last two games I played with him that is not in WG Typo was town.
I have been away for 2 decades wdym
What'S your take on Typo btw? He tried to get Usopp to claim twice. And seemed to soft defend Nat.
I defended nobody
I said in my post above but Rhea is acting very similarly to when she was Lara in the weeb game.
true
Typo, why is he scummy for you?
who?
Also Typo, im still waiting bb.
for what

Status
Not open for further replies.