Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, JDB could explain his Town read on me from yesterday for a start...
I don’t think I ever said you were confirmed town, just that I lean that way on you. Don’t forget, I have a lot of experience on both sides of facing scum Flowa, and I just don’t see it this game based on your behavior so far. Not sure what to make of your Ivankov claim, but if you’re truly just vanilla now, I don’t see why else you’d say that.

The only other way this could work is if someone redirected Juliet.

But what are the chances of there being a transporter in Lanji, a redirector on you, and Beta who claimed to have protected me. A claim that Luthon refuted by saying he was watching me.

The only way i see that Beta and Luthon not be lying is if @LuthonTheDragDown was redirected.

So what you're saying is, in an 18 players game there is 1 transporter and 2 redirectors?

Big doubt on that.

Yo, check Tris' posts, not a single solid argument, E.g :
This is kinda detailed. I wonder how you know this.:catpole:
No need to respond. Him ignoring my thoughts about his post might be just a confirmation that he indeed knows much more than a townie should.
then
Aight. But this legit sounds like you got these from your scum chat lol.
You already answered my question. More than once.

I mean that's possible too. Though the way you described the abilities, sounded really weird.
it feels like Tris is forcing him/herself not to draw attention idk

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I visited Blother last night. My ability is I will learn the effect of the ability I stole and I can use it as a one shot for later use and once when I have used that up as a one shot the player will get the ability back.

I will paraphrase this since we're not allowed to copy paste.

When I visited Blother last night I got from, "You may target a player and rolecrush them for 2 cycles and anyone who visits you will also get rolecrushed."
Very damning if true; out of curiosity, does this mean you are now rolecrushed for two cycles AND have an ability to rolecrush others that you cannot use until the stated time?

But what are the chances of there being a transporter in Lanji, a redirector on you, and Beta who claimed to have protected me. A claim that Luthon refuted by saying he was watching me.

The only way i see that Beta and Luthon not be lying is if @LuthonTheDragDown was redirected.

So what you're saying is, in an 18 players game there is 1 transporter and 2 redirectors?

Big doubt on that.
im babysitting my nephew, i will respond to this in a few hours

It was about your reasoning for wanting Light out earlier, though you seem to have changed your mind.

Right now we are going for Blother,

It seems new info came about. Bascially Juliet claims to have visited Blother and gotten an ability that rolecrushes anyone who visits him as well as target a player for a 2 cycles RC.

If you recall earlier, Marimo claimed to be rolecrushed.

So it seems like maybe Julliett visits Blother, she gets Rced at the same time as blother Rcs Lanji but since Lanji swapped with Marimo he got the Rc Instead.

When we tagged Blother about having tried to RC Lanji he played Coy.

So basically if Blother is scum which seems to be likely given his reticence to confirm having this ability or not, then that would basically clear Juliet and Lanji from being scum.

Lynching Rhea im good with but rn her hanging wouldn't give us much info right? I'm good with Marimo, he waited a long time before confirmed that he received a double ability use boost from Flower.
I missed the part about Blother supposedly be able to rolecrush as a passive too.

I think it makes sense to have a double 2 cycles crushing ability since he would be capable of both. 1 passively, 1 actively.

If that's the case I would not say the others are cleared however. At all.
Scum could play a smart control strategy with this Blother buss if he was scum.

Like it could be a strategy to gain cred and so perhaps for example Juliet didn't bust Blother but is bussing him to gain cred.

Or maybe she busted him and is town but Blother despite possessing that ability never targetted LANJI (who lied about swapping with Marimo) and Marimo is only feigning to be crushed, so that would leave Marimo, Flower and LANJI still all questionable but as a team. This sounds somewhat contrived I admit it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah but she has an ability that can role crush then it’s damn good they might kill her for it, I don’t wanna lose that just for curiosity
All right, that’s fine...I believe the damage was already done, and I doubt I’m the only person who took that meaning from her claim, but I suppose it doesn’t matter either way.

Now, my only issue with the whole Blother thing is this:
I said I visited Blother and did you read my first post I made?

I have been thinking on claiming my action from last night because I am not sure if I visited scum or not last night and this is the reason why I asked first if anyone thinks the 2 cycle rolecrush is a scum ability or if its town.
She admitted that she doesn’t know if Blother was town or scum, and that she wasn’t sure if rolecrushing is exclusively a scum ability. I’m no expert at this game, but I feel like rolecrushing for any length of time is possible for scum and townies...although two cycles does feel like it would be more beneficial to the former than the latter. If someone with more experience in this game wants to set me straight, then by all means, but it sounds like a lot of wiggle room. Haven’t fully read everything Blother said in response, so I can’t say I’m sure either way, but Juliet could truly be onto something here.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I know nobody likes having this conversation, but are we certain that Final is town? He isn’t acting any weirder than usual, but isn’t “usual” for him sufficiently bizarre on its own that he could hide in plain sight? We shouldn’t give him a pass just because the rest of you feel bad about piling on.

Big doubt on that.
I hinted a town role yesterday maybe I was indeed blocked by scum and maybe TAC is indeed watcher genuinely thinking I was lying. That much has to be taken with a grain of salt however and he will have to reveal his actions later on to gain consistency.

Unless a busdriver switched Fuji with someone else. That's the other scenario for him to be town too.

Blother's play on day 1 was suspicious and he said he doesn't rolecrushed. If I am to look at a town Blother's pov then the only explanation I could think of would be me getting redirected to someone else.

I missed the part about Blother supposedly be able to rolecrush as a passive too.

I think it makes sense to have a double 2 cycles crushing ability since he would be capable of both. 1 passively, 1 actively.

If that's the case I would not say the others are cleared however. At all.
Scum could play a smart control strategy with this Blother buss if he was scum.

Like it could be a strategy to gain cred and so perhaps for example Juliet didn't bust Blother but is bussing him to gain cred.

Or maybe she busted him and is town but Blother despite possessing that ability never targetted LANJI (who lied about swapping with Marimo) and Marimo is only feigning to be crushed, so that would leave Marimo, Flower and LANJI still all questionable but as a team. This sounds somewhat contrived I admit it.
The thoughts you post about me bussing Blother is weird. Why would you think I would want to bus a scum buddy? Playing as scum is supposed to be a team work and scum would all try to endgame together.

The thoughts you post about me bussing Blother is weird. Why would you think I would want to bus a scum buddy? Playing as scum is supposed to be a team work and scum would all try to endgame together.
Bussing does exist of course. It depends on modalities however. And as you can see, I'm taking the other scenario into account as well. Not necessarily going after you. But yes, there are several benefits in bussing a teammate when the numbers are still full for a Mafia team.

All right, that’s fine...I believe the damage was already done, and I doubt I’m the only person who took that meaning from her claim, but I suppose it doesn’t matter either way.

Now, my only issue with the whole Blother thing is this:

She admitted that she doesn’t know if Blother was town or scum, and that she wasn’t sure if rolecrushing is exclusively a scum ability. I’m no expert at this game, but I feel like rolecrushing for any length of time is possible for scum and townies...although two cycles does feel like it would be more beneficial to the former than the latter. If someone with more experience in this game wants to set me straight, then by all means, but it sounds like a lot of wiggle room. Haven’t fully read everything Blother said in response, so I can’t say I’m sure either way, but Juliet could truly be onto something here.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I know nobody likes having this conversation, but are we certain that Final is town? He isn’t acting any weirder than usual, but isn’t “usual” for him sufficiently bizarre on its own that he could hide in plain sight? We shouldn’t give him a pass just because the rest of you feel bad about piling on.
If Juliet is framing Blother then oh boi I highly doubt that tho it would be obvious next day and all
It can be to both townies and mafia correct but I mean look at the dead townies, they are not that tough unless it’s limited somehow,
Also, blother denied having such an ability in the first place so it’s not about whether Blother is town role crusher or scum rolecrusher. It’s he is getting framed hardly or not.
Idk beta came up with protecting fuji out of nowhere and early in the day phase, seemed legit we can’t be sure now though true
What do you think of Tris ?

Status
Not open for further replies.