Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
sorry if i missed something, @Tris what did u ask?
You already answered my question. More than once.

more so from experience lol
u guys dont have to believe it anyway. but it realistically should make sense in open claim games.
I mean that's possible too. Though the way you described the abilities, sounded really weird.

So you think he slipped right? But i mean that was late in the game with multiple roles out in the open. This time he just basically blurted out the Akainu shit. I do think he's acting scummy for other reasons as i pointed out but this doesn't fit to me.

What do you think about TAC trying to figure out Lind's role btw?

My convinction lol, i think you're acting scummy as i pointed out multiple times but im not sure about you being scum. To me TAC is acting more so.

Like don't tell me what to do. I'll vote you when i deem it so.
tried to bait lind into confirming whether his guess was right or wrong is an auto scum lean

however he has offered nothing but fluff all phase
and he barely seems to care . if it was midnight fluffing all phase thats a red flag. if its an experienced player not even trying to fake scum hunting, I am more likely to think they are not scum at least.
Not my d1 lynch personally .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Does anyone think the players saying claiming is a bad idea are scum who don't have fake claims? In OJ scum often were not provided with fake flavor claims from what I remember.
I think that it is more likely than not that fake character name claims exist, but not entire fake sheets at all.

But I think my arguments heated the environment too much for my taste. I could be wrong, it's my sensation.

But out of all people Lind gave me the worst sensation as a reaction post.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I never Town read them in the first place.

I do lean Town on Fuji now after he pointed out my play.

I think one of Lind and Lanji has to be Town based on setup. If not both. I trust Lanji more because of the efforts he demonstrated so far.

And I do lean scum on Usopp now because he knows how I play as scum and still protects me, despite me clearly having shown signs of my scum play.

TAC seems like Town or Indie, possible scum, but not Mafia scum I think.
You believed the miller claim immediately. Called TAC the same thing you called him in this exact post verbatim. You were at the very least leaning town on them. I am just asking what kind of plan is that?

So you think Susopp is trying to buddy with you?

anyway ur right tho im over it. if u wanna talk about the past game we can do in general chat

my speculation on mafia having a janitor killer, namely akainu is similar to flower saying scum has 100% fake claims

its a matter of which one we r used to more. i wouldnt dig too deep on it tbh cuz it will not get u anywhere

u can however put red flags on us all u want and observe us for the rest of the game. thats ur right
I saw you say in another post about a janitor kill mentioning Akainu and Aokiji roleblocking with ice which is suspicious because in the Marineford mafia in OJ these were the exact abilities Akainu and Aokiji had.

I will say this - the only time I’ve been scum with Drago as a host was the cat game a few months ago, and we each had an assigned fake claim, so it’s possible to likely that scum in this game has been given something along those lines. That being said, as much as I like playing rounds with no claiming restrictions, I recognize why it’s not the best tactic for either side...
I don't know how often scum are given fake claims here since I have only played 2 games here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No she doesn't, last game she was scum and was pushing for you and fighting you D1.

Also she town read a few people already. So idk where this uncertainty comes from, unless i missed it. Can you provide me some quotes?

Lind
Tris

rest im neutral on.

Well Except You, Flowa,TAC who i think are being sus.
tell u what fuji

im not gna answer anything from u

will that make u happier?

seeing as how u sus both me AND flower tells me enough

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I saw you say in another post about a janitor kill mentioning Akainu and Aokiji roleblocking with ice which is suspicious because in the Marineford mafia in OJ these were the exact abilities Akainu and Aokiji had.
Wait wait wait. You're telling me Susopp 'guessed' the exact abilities verbatim??

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
While reading through the thread, I believe that tris caught Usopp slipping.

He proceeded to ignore her question for some time until other users pointed that out to him, which he then answered to. His reply felt weak.

He then quoted Tris's original question saying "sorry what was the question?" aas if he had forgetten that he had even given a reply. Werid.

He inconsistant af and is tryning to powerwolf just like in Turbo yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.