Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, its not like you started things off man, others were trying to move things before you. It almost looks to me like you're powerwolfing rn.
it was mostly fluff b4 i arrived and im glad we steered away from that
bit of fluff is fine tho, but we dont have a 48 hour day 1 sadly
take this as a self meta read if u want but why would i power wolf town on day 1, when i can just let them fluff into oblivion and destroy themselves lol

I don’t remember pfffff lol you will have to figure it out this game

a scum Usopp would just tunnel Beta, I think. Leave him for now unless you actually have something good to talk about regarding him
lmao that beta tunnel on weebs game ahaha

so r u the type of ppl that take it easy and w8 for flips or what?

i noticed u asked if any1 else invests guilty. should i assume that u invest guilty as well like lind?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So the DP isn’t 48h but 24h this time, that kinda sucks. So let’s dial down the fluffing guys.

What do y’all think the setup is gonna be? I mean for town vs scum ratio?
13 v 3 vs 1 vs 1.

I would bet on Whitebeard and Luffy vs 3 Admirals vs BB as indie and Ace as Survivor.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you explain this a bit more in detail?

Its this one i assume?

@Go D. Usopp ™ What's up with this bro, either you have a wild imagination or you just slipped.
pretty much wild imagination

im not a fan of hosts giving sums free fake claims. thats too lame but possible

rather than that, why not give them potential janitor kills so they can claim the janitored role

its way more healthy tbh. and in this flavor, akainu wud make most sense to be the mafia janitor.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I wanna try something. Do all of you mind telling us what you investigate as?

I'll start first

I investigate Guilty
A miller claim? Tbh I can't put it past you to claim this and be scum. I do find it better for you that you claimed it early enough and openly.
Why are you fishing for his role? It's the same thing you did to Nat when she was Law that got her killed..
so far im town reading beta
Stop trying to pocket Beta Sussop.
Stop doing that.
anyway lets move on, JDB is interacting which is pretty good. 50-50 on him for now.

i town read beta, and would like to town read lind as well. good positive interactions from both

@Natalija @LuthonTheDragDown @Light D Lamperouge its ur turn
@Light D Lamperouge r u caught up with the game fam? u dipped a bit early lol. who r ur town reads now? u too @Fujishiro
I went to eat something br0. Chill. I am here. I don't have any particular townie reads thus far. I am writing this as I am going through the pages so it might change by the end of the post.
Seems like you really are Town, then.

I was waiting for somebody to comment on me handing out Town reads, but only you did so far.
So walk me through your plan FLowa please. You're giving people town reads and waiting for someone to notice that so that you can read that person as town too?? :kaidowhat:

Or or. Hear me out. Scum Flowa is rearing her head.

True. Though I haven’t played any games with a miller in it. So I’m not sure, but I know that whoever claims miller tends to die early lol. By getting lynched or vigged.
So which is it dear? How do you know they get killed or lynched easily if you've never played a game with a miller in it?

Which is it lol. How do you know something you never experienced?

Are you a scummy chemical this game? :catblush:
I am glad I am not the only one that noticed it.

I’m always town. :catblush:
I read the cats game. I think Krogo claimed miller there and got superkilled n1.
Hmm.

Yes. I am now Flowa.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ok now im rly interested to find out what i missed lol

you urself said that u r indie hunting. ur speculation is heavily based on indie existence. u just did not give me the vibe that u care THAT much about the mafia until u were called out for it.

again i told u this doesnt warrant a lynch on u right away, but instead places a permanent red flag. you being over defensive about it does not help either. nobody in the thread even cared about a hostile existing or not but u seem to really wanna entertain that idea lol.

eithway moving on, what r ur current town reads rn?
Oh no, my friend, I’m not moving on until I’m satisfied with your answers. I never said I was hard indie hunting (other than within the context of addressing your accusations), but you’ve been tunneling me since the jump because I made the mistake of joking around with you, and you’ve decided you’re gonna hound me all game for it. Who decided your townie credentials were unassailable?? Here’s what I’ve seen from you so far - digging as wide a tunnel as possible on me; gushing over how scum can clean up their kills while giving unbelievably specific details you seem to have conjured out of thin air; ducking everybody’s questions about how you came to any of these conclusions; asking for town reads when I gave you some already. Tell me, man, WHAT have you done that’s actually been productive?? Why do you think the burden of proof belongs on me when you have earned it every bit as much??
Post automatically merged:

Christ, Usopp, I thought it was a given that we’re all looking for scum, so it makes sense to *also* consider the possibility that another force out there could come after town. Me saying all this doesn’t constitute indie hunting so much as it implies I’m playing the damn game just like anyone else.

Emil

Certified Memelord
...So, again, me trying to figure out if we have any third parties that might fuck town over is bad, but getting REEEAL specific on the likely scum abilities is good? How is it not helpful to sus out a vigilante killer, but this is somehow useful for town? Even if they can do all that, it doesn’t change anything about hunting them down:kaidowhat:
no its fine if u speculate on indies any time, its just out of all ur posts this game, 75% of them are:
- you entertaining the possibility of a hostile indie existing
- you being defensive about me calling u on that

honestly its better for u to move on and accept the red flag instead of making it worst. put a red flag on me for that akainu janitor comment if u want. its fair.

I liked how he came out with his miller(?) claim. No one pressured him or anything. Seems real to me. If he is faking then :feelscryingman:. The game started like a few hours ago, so that’s all for now.
doubt scum lind would just out a fake miller claim like that

this will hurt him very badly in end game scenarios tbh. i think hes a shichibukai that scans guilty, but he likely wins with town, or might have another win con (maybe to kill luffy? or hes maybe shanks and scans guilty cuz yonkou?)

too many possibilities now but the claim itself is very risky. by end game if we arent sure who to lynch we can easily default to lynching lind so it isnt smart from him to do that if he was scum tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Aight. But this legit sounds like you got these from your scum chat lol.
more so from experience lol
u guys dont have to believe it anyway. but it realistically should make sense in open claim games.

i've noticed u been pretty excited about me answering tris but nothing else
do i take it that you didn't like the answer?

do u have anything else u want to share about the game? any players pique ur interest? town reads?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think Usopp is town, but his style of play is so erratic and contradictory that it’s as difficult as usual to tell. Don’t know Typo’s meta too well, I’ll be keeping an eye on him mostly to see how he moves. Still don’t have any hard scum reads, but I think LC coming out to corroborate Lind’s miller claim is something to check...otherwise, I think Fuji, Flower, and Light are town leans, and TAC’s coasting a little too brazenly if he’s got something to hide.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's some weak af reply.

"Please don't Tunnel me Flower...like...I think you're not scum and all, but you're also not Town because rule of archenemies, so I vote you up just because."

Bruh..
whats weak about that? dont tunnel and waste time on me. i am an easy lynch regardless, and if u r scum u will ignore me here and kill me n1.

i dont particularly read u as scum because u r so adamant about scum reading me, and u never do that sht as scum.

if u r worried about the vote on u it was just placeholder. its bound to be changed soon

I questioned you twice and you ignored me so im have to press x for doubt on that one.

Are you scum this game?
can u quote me on them, im sry sometimes miss some quotes

you dropped one of Griffith's abilities in the weeb game before you got lynched .
which one? can u be more specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.