Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Possibly. But I think this game is too small for multiple factions.

My guess is Mafia are Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji and Sengoku.

Town is WB Pirates, Luffy, Jinbei, Iva, etc.

Buggy could fit a Survivor and Croc could fit a kill all.
Oh, yeah. I didn't mean that there would be multiple factions. They could be indies. Hancock could be pro town since she helped Luffy and Doffy anti town.

I would add Buggy and Croc to the WB, Luffy alliance tbh.

Oh, yeah. I didn't mean that there would be multiple factions. They could be indies. Hancock could be pro town since she helped Luffy and Doffy anti town.

I would add Buggy and Croc to the WB, Luffy alliance tbh.
Thought you meant the Shichis could be a different faction...nvm, then.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If we’re assuming four mafia, I think two indies make the most sense. Otherwise, 14 townies would be a pretty big flex on scum...not that I’m complaining, but I doubt the hosts would let the game be unbalanced like that.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Possibly. But I think this game is too small for multiple factions.

My guess is Mafia are Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji and Sengoku.

Town is WB Pirates, Luffy, Jinbei, Iva, etc.

Buggy could fit a Survivor and Croc could fit a kill all.
If this is the case, do you think claiming at least our character names could be beneficial to Town overall? Or expose townies too much despite not revealing our abilities?

I think the host might have provided Mafia with fake town names or even sheets, so maybe not a consistent idea.

But I think that fake town names/sheet would be more likely to be less relevant characters in the arc story, so maybe one would be capable of distinguishing a fake claim from a non-fake, albeit that is not a granted.

If this is the case, do you think claiming at least our character names could be beneficial to Town overall? Or expose townies too much despite not revealing our abilities?

I think the host might have provided Mafia with fake town names or even sheets, so maybe not a consistent idea.

But I think that fake town names/sheet would be more likely to be less relevant characters in the arc story, so maybe one would be capable of distinguishing a fake claim from a non-fake, albeit that is not a granted.
Claiming is a bad idea. There are definitely fake claims and unnecessarily claiming can lead to scum getting fake cleared and dictating the flow of the game. Just look at what I did last game. We‘re not risking that here.

:beckmoji: no claiming any names, that is how we get ourselves killed

Why do you think people claiming is a good idea? To give more info to scum on who to target ? Its a bad idea man.

Status
Not open for further replies.