Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Well there were millers in the weeb game i think and also in a game Flower hosted if i recall what i read her saying.
Yeah, I saw Usopp mention the weeb game. I thought we just assumed that Kiwi was a miller. I still don’t get what’s so weird about me saying those things about the miller role, but okay.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Tris said she was never in a miller game before but that she knows that Millers tend to die early.

The thing is, as i was rereading, others mentioned that she was indeed in atleast 2 games with millers.
I swear I'm gonna write my scum reads on my lab report if this continues, and the professor will be like.... what the fuck is this?

Anyway, would tris lie about something that obvious?

if you dont say anything
and you get investigated it will be like you are hiding

or some townie vig wants to test things out .

miller claim is just a pain in the ass.
This ^
This is also why I encouraged other millers to come out. Makes the investigators job that much easier.

There are other reasons too:
1) If we have millers in the game, a miller coming out is essentially telliing the investigator that he shouldn't trust all his guilty results but he can trust his innocent results. But this would also help the investigator with not wasting an action on a miller. Also, coming out as a miller after you have been investigated doesn't look good at all.

2) If we have a gf that scans innocent, then fuck. I don't even know the point of having an investigator cause then he can't trust even his innocent results.

Clearing an "inno" gf can essentially lose you the game.

Yeah, I saw Usopp mention the weeb game. I thought we just assumed that Kiwi was a miller. I still don’t get what’s so weird about me saying those things about the miller role, but okay.
I was a miller there. But I didn't announce it.

Millers are not uncommon, it's just that it's a small game and we have two, it's very peculiar.

D

Dragomir

Final Vote Count -

Light D Lamperouge > Flower > Natalija
Flower > LuthonTheDragDown > Go D. Usopp > Natalija > Go D. Usopp
Go D. Usopp > Flower > Natalija > Seraphoenix > Natalija
Natalija > Go D. Usopp
Fujishiro > Luthon > Go D. Usopp
LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Go. D Usopp > Salah WG > Natalija > Go D. Usopp
Marimo_420 > Flower > Go D. Usopp > Natalija
Typo > Go. D Usopp
LuthonTheDragDown > Rheanael > Lanji
RheanaeL > Light > Unvote
Lindltaylor > Go D Usopp
Jew D. Boy > Natalija
Seraphoenix > Go D. Usopp
Tris > Natalija
Blother > Go D. Usopp
Finalbeta > Go D. Usopp

Go D. Usopp – 9
Natalija – 5
Lanji – 1

D

Dragomir

@Go D. Usopp ™ [Mr. 3] has been lynched!

You are Mr. 3!
[Passive - Fake Executioner] - During the events of Marineford, Galdino dressed as one of the executioners in order to approach Ace unharmed. As such, he will dodge the first negative action targeting him each cycle. Certain actions will bypass this, however.

[Active - Candle Wall] - Mr. 3 can utilize his devil fruit to create a candle wall around his target, protecting them from harmful actions that night. However, yet again, certain actions may bypass this. He may not protect the same target two nights in-a-row.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

D

Dragomir

@Natalija [Shanks] has been killed!

You are Shanks!
[Active - End this War] - Shanks showed on Marineford meaning business. He saw needless fighting on the island and told them that it was enough. During the day phase, he may visit a player to tell them to stop whatever they are doing. That player will receive the option to either abstain the next night or perform an action. If they perform an action, Shanks will learn their alignment and who they visited.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 2.
You have 24-hours to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.