Status
Not open for further replies.
Light is 90% scum at this point, he probably knew that both were town, hence why he just kinda stood there until the end,

I will say that Flower has a high chance too.

Typo/Light/Flower and perhaps Lind.

Light with his opportunistic play last phase and Flower with her buddying stood out the most.

atleast one is scum imo, and so im going to go with my gut feeling and what i should've done since yesterday tbh. For now this is it.

Vote Lynch Flower @Dragomir @Zem

Light is 90% scum at this point, he probably knew that both were town, hence why he just kinda stood there until the end,

I will say that Flower has a high chance too.

Typo/Light/Flower and perhaps Lind.

Light with his opportunistic play last phase and Flower with her buddying stood out the most.

atleast one is scum imo, and so im going to go with my gut feeling and what i should've done since yesterday tbh. For now this is it.

Vote Lynch Flower @Dragomir @Zem
Okay, I say it now since I was perma crushed.

I‘m Ivankov.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How does that woman always get her faves??

Anyway, I'll be working with the assumption that the vig killed Nat. Scum would have left her alone as she was being sused and was the second wagon.

Regarding the second kill, it might have been on me.

So they were both Town...

And on top of that I was perma crushed :pepeke:.
What do you mean by this?
I protected Fujishiro during the night. However it is also possible that someone hit a player with a vest, so I'm not entirely sure if he was saved by me or something else occurred regarding a different player.
That's very much appreciated, please don't say any more than this as it may give people hints to who you are.

Can i assume that this was why you thought Usopp's claim was shaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.