Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you people bothering with Fuji? The guy is Non-Town either way
It's dumbest move to waste this DP on someone who just claimed Non-Town
If he is truly Law then it's wasted DP & if he is actually Mafia then i prefer finding the still unknown Mafia rather then the known one

We lynch Rhea
If she is Scum then great for us
If she is Marco then i need to claim to explain why this could help us too

Make your choice

I don't see Law using dead people's abilities.

Also Fuji knew his kill failed on JDB, so why assume first that it was on me?

I don't buy the Law claim.

Why are you people bothering with Fuji? The guy is Non-Town either way
It's dumbest move to waste this DP on someone who just claimed Non-Town
If he is truly Law then it's wasted DP & if he is actually Mafia then i prefer finding the still unknown Mafia rather then the known one

We lynch Rhea
If she is Scum then great for us
If she is Marco then i need to claim to explain why this could help us too

Make your choice
No, Lynch JDB. I failed a kill on him.

I don't see Law using dead people's abilities.

Also Fuji knew his kill failed on JDB, so why assume first that it was on me?

I don't buy the Law claim.
I answered that, because i was playing the Jiru role and i still pushed for JDB, come on..

Either way i knew the kill failed and i wanted him or Rhea out.

The part of me not saying that doesn't matter.

Do what you want with this info.

Also, i can in fact check Rhea's role with Kizaru's abilities. We will know for certain if she is who she says she is.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Aight let's go with the Fuji lynch. I too would wanna see his flip tbh.

Like Flower said, him stealing abilities sounds like BB more than Law. I mean he said he can switch the lynch candidate with a dummy and gain the powers of the candidate. Don't know how that fits law tbh.

Switching yes, stealing, doubtful. Also, Sera's ability as well, I still find it hard to believe.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
she is scummy yeah, I would have lynched her last day. I don't know how you usually play, but they way you are playing isn't helpful for town. who else did you investigate ?
No one. Only Marimo. Nat used her ability on me first dp, so I choose not to act in hopes of a possible scum not learning my role or controlling me like in the weeb game.

Aight let's go with the Fuji lynch. I too would wanna see his flip tbh.

Like Flower said, him stealing abilities sounds like BB more than Law. I mean he said he can switch the lynch candidate with a dummy and gain the powers of the candidate. Don't know how that fits law tbh.

Switching yes, stealing, doubtful. Also, Sera's ability as well, I still find it hard to believe.
My flip will do nothing, i can verify who Rhea is and i have one last shot of a killl to use too, i was planning on using it on tris.

But you guys go Lynch an indie lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Guys i'm tired so....

I'm whitebeard & if one of my sons get lynched, i will give akainu treatment to a scum among those who voted him if there is one
So just lynch rhea & tell all your suspects to vote her

If she is scum then excellent for us
If she is marco, i will still super kill some Scum & we would be gaining some useful info
Yes, we know you are whitebeard. You made that very obvious last phase when you said "I will win the game for us" lol.

Your plan doesn't sound bad at all. I don't mind voting Rhea.

Guys i'm tired so....

I'm whitebeard & if one of my sons get lynched, i will give akainu treatment to a scum among those who voted him if there is one

If she is marco, i will still super kill some Scum & we would be gaining some useful info
Does your superkill work automatically?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Guys i'm tired so....

Vote lynch Rhea @Dragomir

Status
Not open for further replies.