Status
Not open for further replies.
so let me run down all the bullshiting in Fuji claim
he says he is Law his win con is to keep Luffy alive, he used his one shot protect on someone not named Luffy Nannii
if he trusts Flower that much and sees town as his way to victory then why attack lind, Flowe specifically told Fuji to leave Lindl alone and not push a lynch on him.
if he is sure about JDB being scum to the point of attacking him with his one shot gamme knife then why in hell did he start the day by voting Marimo ? maybe he didn't expect to get cornered ?
if he is pro-town he wouldn't had to fake claim to be commander 14th or whoever that was
IMO he was power-wolfing so hard last DP.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
My flip will do nothing, i can verify who Rhea is and i have one last shot of a killl to use too, i was planning on using it on tris.

But you guys go Lynch an indie lol.
So your Gamma knife is 3 shot? Okay go kill Tris tonight. If anyone has a healing ability could you please use it on me?

@Flower let's go with Salah's plan. We can definitely try his plan out especially if he super-kills a scum on the lynch wagon. @Salah WG does your ability randomly kill a scum at the end of the lynch or does it kill a scum at night?

So your Gamma knife is 3 shot? Okay go kill Tris tonight. If anyone has a healing ability could you please use it on me?

@Flower let's go with Salah's plan. We can definitely try his plan out especially if he super-kills a scum on the lynch wagon. @Salah WG does your ability randomly kill a scum at the end of the lynch or does it kill a scum at night?
Yeah ima kill tris tbh. Gonna check Rhea though.

That RPS kizaru got was really funny, he would challenge someone to RPS and if the target loses he learns their role, if he loses he gets vote silenced btw.

so let me run down all the bullshiting in Fuji claim
he says he is Law his win con is to keep Luffy alive, he used his one shot protect on someone not named Luffy Nannii
if he trusts Flower that much and sees town as his way to victory then why attack lind, Flowe specifically told Fuji to leave Lindl alone and not push a lynch on him.
if he is sure about JDB being scum to the point of attacking him with his one shot gamme knife then why in hell did he start the day by voting Marimo ? maybe he didn't expect to get cornered ?
if he is pro-town he wouldn't had to fake claim to be commander 14th or whoever that was
IMO he was power-wolfing so hard last DP.
I forgot to say he is certainly Blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.