Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the passive, I’m basically vanilla and can’t do much of substance, just like in the canon.
This is what makes me doubt your vanilla claim. This is a role madness game and all roles in role madness games will have active abilities. I don't understand why give everyone else active abilities and leave you the only one with no active abilities.

This is what makes me doubt your vanilla claim. This is a role madness game and all roles in role madness games will have active abilities. I don't understand why give everyone else active abilities and leave you the only one with no active abilities.
This can’t be your only problem with his claim

Jew's claim is more likely a fake. I didn't really buy it a single instant despite being unable to afford calling myself a pro, and I'm using an euphemism.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Should I claim more abilities just to appease you? Besides, it sure sounds like nobody believes me anyway, so I’ve accepted whatever fate y’all see fit :kayneshrug:
Jew's claim is more likely a fake. I didn't really buy it a single instant despite being unable to afford calling myself a pro, and I'm using an euphemism.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Not really. Just kill him lol
Post automatically merged:

Fuck JDB.

Fuck Sera.

And fuck Fiji

:cheers:

Why can't I double post.

Bitch