Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
This is what makes the most sense to me as I was saying.

Oh by the way Marimo could be the God Father now that I think about it.
I swear if Marimo is the GF again...

That would make Marimo Akainu more logically speaking.

Let's see if Jew flips Aokiji however.
Yeah. Jew could flip Aokiji because of the redirect imo.

I swear if Marimo is the GF again...

Yeah. Jew could flip Aokiji because of the redirect imo.
Mafia is too much of an easy game (at least mechanically) for our brillant minds. I'm used to solving maths, physics and chemistry on a daily basis. If Mafia gets the better of me I'd need to recheck my priorities.
:watchout:

But I admit that Mafia is not just about mechanics and eventually you need great memorization skills after analyzing all players' behaviours and memorize their patterns, so that you can then qualitatively make decisions based off a probabilistic scale, which implies using both general meta plus that specific game knowledge.

That's still my Achilles heel, but if I can help at least mechanically I'm pleased to.

Light isn't Mafia however on the other hand.

Then again eventually you could still be a Mafia roleblocker. I will need to check how many odds there are that a RB is more town rather than scum.

Have you read anything this game @Finalbeta ?

BB - fuji cleaned Kizaru who is light, who got blocked by me.

You forget everything that goes down and make assumptions. Don't care if you're Town at this point, you're just horrendously bad.

UNVOTE

VOTE LYNCH BETA @Dragomir
Blother is actually meant to be Kizaru, not Light. TAC affirmed Light was Sengoku and an indie and Fuji that Blother is Kizaru (Mafia).

No reason not to consider that firmly at such controversial stage of the game.

I don't like this move of yours right now.

Having browsed through the past day I'm pretty sure 1 of Tris or Jew is scum, the numbers just don't check out otherwise.
Yes I think Jew is.

I'm more inclined to believe Marimo over Tris for last one.

What matters is that we don't split votes or else scum might use vote hijacking if they possess it.

Hmm two scums investing inno is probably too haxxed to lend. I think Light was probably the actual GF. Blother Kizaru.

Let's see which admiral Jew is supposed to flip first of all. Aokiji should be a roleblocker.

Tris claims Marimo is not Mafia and she invested him.

But this would not explain, it would imply both are likely town unless someone messed her result.

If Jew flips Aokiji I will feel particularly bad about Tris, unless the hosts made 2 scum roles scanning inno which I doubt. If he flips Akainu, it would still not explain why Tris got a positive result on Marimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.