Status
Not open for further replies.
Jew could flip Aokiji because of the redirect imo.
If there's a Mafia Redirector perhaps you were redirected and this is why Marimo scanned inno, because perhaps you ended up checking someone else.

But I'm not sure how many odds there are someone would choose to redirect you.

I hope that Jew's role will give us insight.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
If there's a Mafia Redirector perhaps you were redirected and this is why Marimo scanned inno, because perhaps you ended up checking someone else.

But I'm not sure how many odds there are someone would choose to redirect you.

I hope that Jew's role will give us insight.
Yeah, it's possible. I think the last scum should be you or Marimo. I really can't forget the fact that you almost had no action during the entire game. And this redirect stuff makes me uncertain about Marimo.

How does a redirector work though? Do I get redirected when a redirector targets me? or when a redirector targets my target?

Imo, the latter would make more sense rn. I targeted scum Marimo and the mafia redirector targeted him to redirect every action. Does this make sense lol?

Yes. I admit it. I'm scum.

I rb my own fraction n1.

:cheers:

OT- scum is either Jew/Tris/Beta.

Any combination.

Go with either 3. I'm not changing my vote.
I think that Light is probably the GF yes. I think it's too haxxed to lend scum 2 inno investing.

But then again this doesn't remove the possibility that you are a Mafia Blocker who only pretended to roleblock Light to clean yourself.

Yeah, it's possible. I think the last scum should be you or Marimo. I really can't forget the fact that you almost had no action during the entire game. And this redirect stuff makes me uncertain about Marimo.

How does a redirector work though? Do I get redirected when a redirector targets me? or when a redirector targets my target?

Imo, the latter would make more sense rn. I targeted scum Marimo and the mafia redirector targeted him to redirect every action. Does this make sense lol?
I was rolecrushed for 2 cycles so I could not protect anyone else... the first 2 nights I protected Fuji and claimed so.

This ends tonight and I will be capable to protect again.

As for the redirecting, it's different from bus driving. You pick a character and their action hits someone else basically. That's it.

Yuelyn

I was rolecrushed for 2 cycles so I could not protect anyone else... the first 2 nights I protected Fuji and claimed so.

This ends tonight and I will be capable to protect again.

As for the redirecting, it's different from bus driving. You pick a character and their action hits someone else basically. That's it.
Aight. Got it.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I think that Light is probably the GF yes. I think it's too haxxed to lend scum 2 inno investing.

But then again this doesn't remove the possibility that you are a Mafia Blocker who only pretended to roleblock Light to clean yourself.
Why is there a failed kill, and another kill on n1.

Ask yourself this.
Post automatically merged:

Great job, Larry. :catpole:
Thank you.

Someone post.

I need to tag peeps.

Last edited:
Why is there a failed kill, and another kill on n1.

Ask yourself this.
He preemptively assumed someone had hit him during N1 hence why the failed kill. TAC Superkilled him next night, but perhaps he had a passive to survive regular kills. I don't see your point. Mafia can faction kill, it's not one person.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Juliet @~UwU~

I'm not sure who's scum between Beta/ Jew but their animosity towards each other seems genuine. One of the two is scum, the other is town.

Tris is probably scum tbh. Too many invests. Izo wasn't exactly a prominent charcter in the war.

She invests people who are going to die the next day phase. Ignores or somewhat mises who other people want her to invest for the night.

I'm OK with going for Tris this day phase.

UNVOTE

Yuelyn

She invests people who are going to die the next day phase. Ignores or somewhat mises who other people want her to invest for the night.
Why are you alive then? Explain this if I only invest those who die the next day. If you paid just a little attention to the last dp, you should have known that I was going to invest Flowa if Sera flips town.

I don't ignore anyone. I wasn't tagged, so I missed it. I wasn't reading the thread bruh.

Yuelyn

And come on, you can't really think that I would claim a 4th invest if I was scum lmao. 3 already seems a lot.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Why are you alive then? Explain this if I only invest those who die the next day. If you paid just a little attention to the last dp, you should have known that I was going to invest Flowa if Sera flips town.

I don't ignore anyone. I wasn't tagged, so I missed it. I wasn't reading the thread bruh.
I'm alive cus you lot need me.

As a scapegoat

I think scum is cornered if we manage to lynch Jew.

I can protect someone
You can supposedly invest someone
Marimo can supposedly block someone

If Marimo blocks you and a faction kill still happens then I think he's more probably scum unless you abstained

So we should do this experiment

Yuelyn

I think scum is cornered if we manage to lynch Jew.

I can protect someone
You can supposedly invest someone
Marimo can supposedly block someone

If Marimo blocks you and a faction kill still happens then I think he's more probably scum unless you abstained

So we should do this experiment
Sure, let's do that. Marimo can block me if it helps us confirm that I'm indeed town.

Status
Not open for further replies.