Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tris i will not call you a tricyle for a week, congratulations for your win girl. And JDB's a master of BS, lets go boys!

Informers represent!
jdb is not a master of bs. I saw right through his play and town ignored me lol.

@Juliet you did really well. Your play is just impressive. People need to start listening to you.
I agree with this. Town always ignore me whenever I am right on something.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm sorry for costing us the game @Flower @Juliet @~UwU~ @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Go D. Usopp ™ @Natalija @Typo @RheanaeL @LuthonTheDragDown my pettiness cost us the game im not gonna lie. Mb. Losing track of time, and phase timings was mb too.

Wp to the mafia team tho @Light D Lamperouge @Blother (join us for more if you want bro) @Tris that was an amazing performance and @Jew D. Boy.

Unlucky @Fujishiro you played really well, apart from writing a few fanfics lmao.

@Dragomir @Zem thanks for the game as always.

Hope you weren't too mad at my last day performance.

Zemmi

GodMommie
jdb is not a master of bs. I saw right through his play and town ignored me lol.

I think this is the biggest downfall of town and it's by nature of the game.

As a player who knows they are town and knows they are right it's really frustrating when people don't listen, but due to the nature of the game town has a hard time trusting anyone but themselves because it's difficult to completely trust another player in the game.

That is what leads to Town is gonna town.

I'm sorry for costing us the game @Flower @Juliet @~UwU~ @Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Go D. Usopp ™ @Natalija @Typo @RheanaeL @LuthonTheDragDown my pettiness cost us the game im not gonna lie. Mb. Losing track of time, and phase timings was mb too.

Wp to the mafia team tho @Light D Lamperouge @Blother (join us for more if you want bro) @Tris that was an amazing performance and @Jew D. Boy.

Unlucky @Fujishiro you played really well, apart from writing a few fanfics lmao.

nah you good
you are my mvp
if anyone's to blame its flowa

:catpole:
jk jk
gg

Only fanfic i wrote was your case with Light and i honest to god forgot what the fuck your interractions was.

Also stop being so damn sad bro, you did your best lmao.

@Seraphoenix if you have a day invest next time, please use it before joining a lynch wagon to clear things up. You not saving Usopp when you could have triggered me the most, especially since I didn‘t want to lynch him, but couldn‘t prevent that. Add to this the exam stress and it boiled up. Honestly, you should have called Tris out, though.

@Lindltaylor I really liked our team up. Need a repeat.

@Fujishiro you were the best Speed Jiru.

We are equally to blame, don't worry about it :pepemwai:

I think this is the biggest downfall of town and it's by nature of the game.

As a player who knows they are town and knows they are right it's really frustrating when people don't listen, but due to the nature of the game town has a hard time trusting anyone but themselves because it's difficult to completely trust another player in the game.

That is what leads to Town is gonna town.
It's more of an issue with the fact that people are more likely to trust Veteran users than new ones like Juliet

I think if you work on your town leading skills, people will be more likely to listen to you. As a once great Serbian Drunk told me @Natalija . Its not enough to just have great reads, you need to be able to communicate it to your fellow townies and get them to follow you.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

In Town's defense I think it's because you lack a bit of thread presence which I assume is due to being busy, and easily fixable because of that. You played great and got all the right things, like Blother for example, but that's imo just the starting point. Not trying to be a critic or anything like that. I apologize if it might come off like that. Great play btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.