Status
Not open for further replies.
In Town's defense I think it's because you lack a bit of thread presence which I assume is due to being busy, and easily fixable because of that. You played great and got all the right things, like Blother for example, but that's imo just the starting point. Not trying to be a critic or anything like that. I apologize if it might come off like that. Great play btw.
You are right because this is my weakness. I am busy alot and it's hard for me to be active and I can understand the players will miss out on the stuff I say.

I think if you work on your town leading skills, people will be more likely to listen to you. As a once great Serbian Drunk told me @Natalija . Its not enough to just have great reads, you need to be able to communicate it to your fellow townies and get them to follow you.
Oh wow, you remembered this :shocking:

Yes, it is very true. Getting town to follow is the hard part.

You are right because this is my weakness. I am busy alot and it's hard for me to be active and I can understand the players will miss out on the stuff I say.
I did not, i was reading your posts and answering them. But since i was SK there was only so much i could actually engage with.

And for the Weeb game, you were quintessential to town's win, helped out all game. And even when busy showed up to give your two cents, ask around for why we are voting who ,tc.

Chin up girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.