Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yea I wanna thank @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Tris for being a great and cooperative group to work with, I know sometimes it might not be the case.

Also biiggg thanks to @Marimo_420 for breaking down terms and game mechanics and @RayanOO for special links for the Mafia rules.
You did great my dude. Juliet caught you with an ability. Hope to see you playing again soon. Playing scum in the first game is very very very difficult. I started like that too. When you get to play like a townie a few times you'll see how easier it is without too much pressure and that will also help you play scum better.

You did great my dude. Juliet caught you with an ability. Hope to see you playing again soon. Playing scum in the first game is very very very difficult. I started like that too. When you get to play like a townie a few times you'll see how easier it is without too much pressure and that will also help you play scum better.
If I knew about alt claims I couldโ€™ve finessed it but alas I didnโ€™t

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Yโ€™all should see the scum chat; after Light and Blother, itโ€™s mostly me talking about how weโ€™re an inch away from losing, and Tris keeping things steady...and also a crucial tussle with Al that could have ended the game even quicker than it did.

Anyway, SPEED JIRU is still the funniest fucking thing Iโ€™ve ever seen in a mafia game...my Squard claim was weak, but come the fuck ON with that shit. Great game, everyone! Couldnโ€™t have done it without you, Trifluoperazine :lulz:

Yโ€™all should see the scum chat; after Light and Blother, itโ€™s mostly me talking about how weโ€™re an inch away from losing, and Tris keeping things steady...and also a crucial tussle with Al that could have ended the game even quicker than it did.

Anyway, SPEED JIRU is still the funniest fucking thing Iโ€™ve ever seen in a mafia game...my Squard claim was weak, but come the fuck ON with that shit. Great game, everyone! Couldnโ€™t have done it without you, Trifluoperazine :lulz:
Bitch, Shanks had one ability, Mr 3 had 2. Town was weak so my Jiru claim was aight. I even made it super weak by saying i get RCed after blocking a kill and i can only protect once.

But then Sera happened.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

:goatasure::goatasure::goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:

I have zero idea how you lived with that "Akainu is watching over me" crap :milaugh:

Funny thing is, if town had let me live i was gon kill you or tris. Just because that claim was retarded and you deserved to join me in hell for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.