Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Did she get mad at being Lynched?
No, not like she usually does. She seems compliant, but annoyed that she isn't being heard.
There has been a significant lack of "wtf you suck" votes (forgot what the abbreviation was)
My vote’s already on TAC, and the fact that Rhea still hasn’t shown up is more than a little concerning...I still don’t buy Midnight as scum, nor Odd, but Juliet claiming an Informer is less suspicious to me by itself than it was earlier in the phase.
This was merely my suggestions.
I am not sure about midnight either.
I have given my reasons why I am inclined to doubt Odd/ Juliet at this point in time. It will provide information that will aide us in battle.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Odd said he used some lie detector thing on me earlier, not sure if true or not.
We might be able to learn more about Odd if more people would just write the 100 words he asked for, he can’t do whatever is attached to that until a certain number of players does that. Not sure whether scum would have an ability that relies on making town submit essays, nor which user that would be.
Post automatically merged:

Should be worth nothing that I’ve been rbed for a cycle, not sure by who but figured it was worth mentioning.

What do you want.
The only way you would have been blocked from my action was if you refused to respond, which you didn’t, so someone else has also been on you today.

No, not like she usually does. She seems compliant, but annoyed that she isn't being heard.
There has been a significant lack of "wtf you suck" votes (forgot what the abbreviation was)

This was merely my suggestions.
I am not sure about midnight either.
I have given my reasons why I am inclined to doubt Odd/ Juliet at this point in time. It will provide information that will aide us in battle.
If Flowa ain’t mad she’s getting Lynched Ima keep mah vote on her, let’s see how she changes her tune the closer things get to EOD, this extending of the phase only benefits her atm.
No conviction. Barely any game solving.

Like Lanji said just now her pushes are passive.
I did mention that earlier but what do you think about Mango town reading her because she town read him for fluffing? Think Scum Queen would make such a mistake?

We might be able to learn more about Odd if more people would just write the 100 words he asked for, he can’t do whatever is attached to that until a certain number of players does that. Not sure whether scum would have an ability that relies on making town submit essays, nor which user that would be.
I don't think Town would have such requirements when there is a Town role only allowed to write up to 60 words.

If Flowa ain’t mad she’s getting Lynched Ima keep mah vote on her, let’s see how she changes her tune the closer things get to EOD, this extending of the phase only benefits her atm.

I did mention that earlier but what do you think about Mango town reading her because she town read him for fluffing? Think Scum Queen would make such a mistake?
Scum Queen is unpredictable. So who knows.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't think Town would have such requirements when there is a Town role only allowed to write up to 60 words.
Huh?? I must have missed that, but you think there’s a connection between those abilities? Can you think of any users who might hound people to respond to them?

Actually...I think I know one, although I don’t know what his alignment would be in the game.

FinalB starting with his poor reads again, he's back at it again.
But when he's starting to sus me, even despite me fighting for his case, then I must say that Mario is saddened.

Saddened, but will accept that FinalB is just a lost lamb waiting to be blessed!
I have to be honest with my reads my friend.

I can't easily get past the voting stunt.

Besides, didn't you say that I was right in being wary of you? Why are you calling that a poor read now? Unless you are referring to other reads and not yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.