Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
why TAC ?

The guy is acting all crazy, don't think he will risk his skin that much if he was scum.
I assume you know what reverse psychology is, and you know full well how TAC can be very obfuscatory when he wants to be; surely there’s no way he could be using everyone’s assumption that he wouldn’t be this obvious as scum...to get away with being this obvious as scum?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
i mean, you reached your conclusion with barely any evidence so that’s not really too threatening for anyone.

She probably has tests coming up and had to focus on those instead of a fluff centric mafia game
What evidence do you have on Final or Tris? What makes you so sure Flower’s lynch would be any more informative than yours? You can’t disregard my ideas and then provide none of your own, or even more poorly considered ones.

Vote someone and put some skin in the game, don’t softball it and ask for town to help make the decision for you.
If I start with this route again I might also vig people at night without caring that much then.

The reason why I'm being cautious since last game is because Town was complaining about my lack of insight and I don't want to disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.