Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
add usopp here basically conveniently forgetting his passive is a terrible sign. perhaps a new passive due to conversion?
lol its silly but true
i didnt rly have a reason to come tell u i forgot it today, but thought id get it out the way so it doesn't cause issues later

Why were you waiting for Jew in order to cast this? Don't appreciate this move at all.

Sounds like someone doesn't wish TAC dead here perhaps.
i was waiting on any1 lol. jew alone isnt enough need more

?????? I voted him earlier but no one wanted to follow, they'd rather go TAC, just lik yesterday.

In fact i told you i wanted to go Usopp yesterday and you voted TAC, i then tried to get people to go for Him/Nat/Kiwi yesterday and no one moved.
Perhaps that was because...you know...I was confirmed Town? Who tf lynches a player who extended the day phase which is a Town ability? Spare me this fake excuse.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i don't know how your abilities work but I know how MY abilities work lol, anything you would have throwed at me at night would have failed, and I warned you because there still was enough time for you to not just waste it in case it was a night ability (which I couldn't have known for sure), but anyways you completely ignored what I said and for some reason you didn't think I was liar when you used a night action on me and you thought it worked, even thought I had told you it wouldn't have worked on me
3. every
vote
matters
deal with it
so everything fails on u yet ppl have 3 other wagons instead of u lmfao

if i come here and say everything fails on me i'll have 10 votes on me instantly

i see how it is

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Flower has subbed in for @Kiwipom

Let me get my popcorn ready 🤭

Also, please tag me when you cast vote otherwise it might get overlooked.

what??

so flower didnt get access to a spoilers dead chat lol

aight then get lynched again ningen!

vote lynch @Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.