Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement

I am not the kind of a person who will shy away from accepting my mistake.

There has been some mistakes by me in processing of night actions of last night.šŸ˜£

I apologize for the confusion.šŸ™
eh?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @MangoSenpai @T-Peinā„¢
@Queen (You are important here)

There are definitely inconsistencies here. There's no way everyone who claimed said the truth.

- The only person who didn't claim is FB, and that means "What rules" belongs to him.
- But we have Rayan who said he got some info, when he was supposed to NOT get any info
- And above all, there are too many immunities here. Look at your own role and tell me if you've got immunities. I've got a passive that will mod block me, no immunity. So it's obvious that our (Town's) passive abilities are detrimental to ourselves.

So Usopp not investigating anything, can actually be a detrimental effect to him. Same with Tris. Even Robin has some post restriction. So we can easily narrow down on suspects here.
Unless, Usopp is lying. What do you think?

Do all of you have passives that mod block you or something if you don't do it?
I'm survivor but I don't have any immunities

Announcement

There has been some mistakes by me in processing of night actions of last night.šŸ˜£

ah.

hm.

There are definitely inconsistencies here. There's no way everyone who claimed said the truth.

- The only person who didn't claim is FB, and that means "What rules" belongs to him.
- But we have Rayan who said he got some info, when he was supposed to NOT get any info
- And above all, there are too many immunities here. Look at your own role and tell me if you've got immunities. I've got a passive that will mod block me, no immunity. So it's obvious that our (Town's) passive abilities are detrimental to ourselves.

So Usopp not investigating anything, can actually be a detrimental effect to him. Same with Tris. Even Robin has some post restriction. So we can easily narrow down on suspects here.

I get vote silenced.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
ā€Ž

Forgot to tag @Jew D. Boy here. Need your opinion too.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ā€Ž
Announcement

Darn, well, will you fix it? xD

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
ā€Ž
Announcement

This REEKS of a scum ploy, am I the only one who gets that sense? Why would he wait until the phase is nearly over to say he fucked up the actions that have driven the conversation all day? The Captain isnā€™t that sloppy, I call bullshit on this.

Announcement

:emohiyo:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
ā€Ž
This REEKS of a scum ploy, am I the only one who gets that sense? Why would he wait until the phase is nearly over to say he fucked up the actions that have driven the conversation all day? The Captain isnā€™t that sloppy, I call bullshit on this.
Dude it's not bullshit.

I made a mistake and I wanted to admit it openly instead of ignoring it.

Can't go into detail.

I would be more careful from no onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.