Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Queen is a hot town take just for the Faye Valentine avy!

Vote Lynch Flower

That's for the tunnel last game :feelsokeman:
If I were an angle shooter, I’d say something about two people wearing Spike and Faye avatars as if they’re coordinating something...but you’ve been wearing yours for a long time, and Queen is known to change her profile picture to throw people off in this game, so I will simply not say anything I just said :akaman:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If I were an angle shooter, I’d say something about two people wearing Spike and Faye avatars as if they’re coordinating something...but you’ve been wearing yours for a long time, and Queen is known to change her profile picture to throw people off in this game, so I will simply not say anything I just said :akaman:
I can't see what you said. Weird

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We should lynch the Bebop Mafia

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yes, thank you for not saying any-, Hey! Wait a minute, I see what you did there. You thought you were sneaky huh? But since you didn't say anything I'll let you off the hook :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.