Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is
not sure if the abilities specifically the kill was initially aimed at usopp.

tris claims an action on him but not appearing
if she were telling the truth
whoever was bus drove with usopp was the intended target for the kill.

any townie look at those abilities
anything familiar
any info
or we can assume its scum.

@Juliet
need to hear from you.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, we can lynch Tris here.

If Odd is telling the truth, then Usopp was targeted with a kill and it hit someone else cause he was bus driven.
Tris never negated Usopp's action and instead either bus drove him or tried to kill him.
So that means Usopp shot Odd and for some reason the kill failed on Odd, or Usopp is just lying.

We can lynch Tris and get info on the players above ^

odd didnt see that ability as per his claim

the person bus driving me could be a townie that wants to protect me

meaning tris ability and the kill on me went somewhere else

meaning my kill failed on odd

but why didn't tris ability appear and got bus driven?

interesting odd tris bus action if they r both scum lol
There's no townie on earth that would want to protect you, it's a scum busdriver technique. Your teammate swaps you with who you think might actually be protected and then another teammate hits you with a kill. The swap makes it so the townie dies and you get protected

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean i am claiming that i have that the failed kill is mine that failed on odd

any of yall mfkers wanna counter claim that sht?? i will see their lynch through with my own hands.

someone likely tried to kill me and got directed to rhea.

and i think lanji was a scum kill

There's no townie on earth that would want to protect you, it's a scum busdriver technique. Your teammate swaps you with who you think might actually be protected and then another teammate hits you with a kill. The swap makes it so the townie dies and you get protected
yeah dude's scum
which townie would protect scumsopp......

any townie here want to claim they would protect usopp.....

I think his Vig claim was actually baiting the Vig into targetting him and then they got 2 kills by swapping Usopp with a Townie.

i mean i am claiming that i have that the failed kill is mine that failed on odd

any of yall mfkers wanna counter claim that sht?? i will see their lynch through with my own hands.

someone likely tried to kill me and got directed to rhea.

and i think lanji was a scum kill
You think Lanji who got janitored was the scum kill? Yeah TMI slip there friend

Status
Not open for further replies.