Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Here’s me NOT defending @Turnip on D1 and trying to dissuade everyone from her lynch, enjoy!! ;)
No, my theory would make Flower a townie. I feel the need to reiterate the word “theory” when y’all try to hold me to this, but I know my role for sure, and she claimed a similar one (non-Informer mod) long before I even noticed TAC and Kiwi’s odd behavior. Not saying she’s confirmed or even that I’m confirming her, but if I’m right and she is who she says, she should be town, and I realize how much pressure is on the “if” earlier in this sentence.
I do not support and will not vote for a Flower lynch today...between her hinted role, the way she’s been continuing to hunt in the face of people voting her up, and the fact that she was able to extend the day phase, I see no reason not to lean town on her. Really think we should avoid lynching her or Usopp, honestly...if they’re both town, they can both do quite a bit to help us if they’re alive.
If we have several people who have admitted they’d be cool with lynching TAC, why is Flower still in the lead? I can honestly say that the latter hasn’t done anything to earn this other than what she did in previous rounds that have no bearing here, and the former has been cagey about hinting anything helpful about his role/fluffed a lot/couldn’t have acted any shadier about me coming after him a few hours ago/seemingly hasn’t provided any good reads (“confirmed” Fuji within the first six hours, and now susses Tris and Final out of nowhere, could it get any easier?)...his lynch would clear things up for a whole lot of us, I just don’t see why Flower should take the heat on yet another D1 if she hasn’t truly earned it.
What evidence do you have on Final or Tris? What makes you so sure Flower’s lynch would be any more informative than yours? You can’t disregard my ideas and then provide none of your own, or even more poorly considered ones.
Not sure what happened here, but he went from assuming town/mafia/cult to two mafia factions without much in between.

I also don’t like this:

I think Flower is the wrong lynch today, and while Queen’s been off, I don’t think it’s fown

I think this is interesting based on my own arguments and susses, and he’s right, TAC has been following Fuji (and likely knows who he is) since the start. Again, I know who Fuji is; what I don’t know is who would be blindly following that person.

I’m not sure that this is enough for me to vote for Lind, just things I noticed after running back real quick now that he’s catching some heat.
Did I say she was? I didn’t like Lind suggesting that the lynch should be between her and Flower because I think there are more suitable candidates, but even I think Queen’s off her usual town meta. There’s a difference between thinking something’s a bad idea and acknowledging that there are better ones.
Jesus, Fuji, you really don’t stop to think before racing ahead of everyone...I do not support a Flower lynch, never said anything about Queen.
Fuji...I know for a fact that you aren’t this fucking dumb. Saying other people have a stronger case for a lynch IS NOT THE SAME THING as saying Queen doesn’t deserve it under any circumstances. Do you understand so far? Does that make sense, or should I speak even more condescendingly? So if I think there are better candidates than Queen, ***THAT DOESN’T MEAN I THINK SHE ISN’T SCUM*** It means I have stronger susses elsewhere, and that’s it. You still following? If so, here’s the last bit - I think Flower is town, so I won’t vote for her, meaning if she’s the only option (which she isn’t, remember from earlier in this post when I explained it?), you won’t see me voting for her because I don’t think she should die today. All of this presupposes that we’re deciding between only Flower and Queen, which we aren’t. Do you need me to keep going? Can I let go of your hand now?

Status
Not open for further replies.