Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, Okay, we can keep the Vote on Odd. I may be wrong too, Odd has tricked me before like this.

I think we are relying too much on abilities and trying to stitch a story from what we know. Abilities can be tricky and can lead us wrong. Anyway, looks like we won't be changing the lynch.

Sorry @oddoddfruit but final verdict is that you're scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lindl, you're tearing me apart
Sorry, but there's a lot in your story that doesn't quite connect in a normal way.

Death millers, getting certain abilities and missing certain abilities, and that bus drive stuff.

- Usopp targeted you
- You targeted Usopp
- Usopp was bus driven and he was also targeted with his own ability (According to you)

That last point can only happen if you and him were bus driven.

So if you targeted Usopp, you should have seen what ever abilities affected you, not him. Then there's no way that you could have seen trolling spree in your ability list, since it never hit you. You should have seen Tris's ability.

Sorry, but there's a lot in your story that doesn't quite connect in a normal way.

Death millers, getting certain abilities and missing certain abilities, and that bus drive stuff.

- Usopp targeted you
- You targeted Usopp
- Usopp was bus driven and he was also targeted with his own ability (According to you)

That last point can only happen if you and him were bus driven.

So if you targeted Usopp, you should have seen what ever abilities affected you, not him. Then there's no way that you could have seen trolling spree in your ability list, since it never hit you. You should have seen Tris's ability.
I knew you were just toying with me, this is like the story of the scorpion and the frog

Status
Not open for further replies.