Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So do I. Which means it‘s probably Lind. Since the WU was done the same day he used Odd‘s ability on me which means he has interacted with Odd‘s role that day.
I feel like a broken record.

Firstly, my graverobber ability is a one shot which allows me to take only ONE ability from a dead player. If I used the end is near on you, then that's the only ability I took from Odd.

I just don‘t get why you vote silenced me of all people when there were so many other players who were much better targets that day like Rhea and it was pretty much confirmed I‘m really an Indie. You can‘t explain everything with paranoia.

[Active - Reborninformer] - Each night, Reborn may target a player and recruit them into his cult. After the first recruit, a [Reborninformers Chat] will be created and each subsequent recruit will be added to it immediately. Two is the max limit of players he recruits in his cult.

Who do you think are the last remaining scum Kvothe?
rayan could be but the failed kill is making me think otherwise. obviously no one is going to claim the failed kill but no one is claiming to be bulletproof or protecting queen.

so it means they either got roleblocked or rayan is telling the truth and mafia tried to kill queen.

i had a tinfoil that flower might be the godfather since she's rolecrush immunity and apparently can tank kills.

rayan could be but the failed kill is making me think otherwise. obviously no one is going to claim the failed kill but no one is claiming to be bulletproof or protecting queen.

so it means they either got roleblocked or rayan is telling the truth and mafia tried to kill queen.

i had a tinfoil that flower might be the godfather since she's rolecrush immunity and apparently can tank kills.
I‘m literally confirmed Finalbeta. That‘s no Godfather...

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The only strange thing is why Sera would claim that if he knew Juliet‘s Cult mate would out him. Unless he thought he would lure out Cult that way which would explain why he was so after Lind.
I already explained to this to Sera himself. Sera was after me even when we were lynching Odd and saying that I was definitely the cult. So I called him out on this confidence of his that I could only be the cult to him, because he was the mafia and knew I wasn't.

Secondly, Juliet was after me on the same day we were lynching Odd. Or the previous day phase. We had a failed conversion every night since night 2 and until last night. So if Juliet was converted, then I should have been converted before her and her coming hard at me or Odd wouldn't make sense after that.

So, if after janitoring Juliet and she flipped cult, which only the mafia saw, they wouldn't come after me to lure the cult out because I can't be the cult after the interaction that Juliet and I had. They simply came after me so that when I get mislynched, they could justify it by saying everyone was suspicious of me anyway.

check tpein role
would the godfather really have their identity exposed since d1?
maybe a random mafia, but the godfather?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The Sera-Juliet write up was allegedly done by someone who is good at typing them. I'm not sure who would be good at typing those however.
Or it could have actually been Juliet herself.

So you say, but we don‘t know if you‘re lying or not. You could very well just telling us half truths from our pov.
Well, fair assumption. But I'm telling the truth here. Also, I don't know if Odd could post a fake writeup. I think he could only post a fake message in the day phase.

I already explained to this to Sera himself. Sera was after me even when we were lynching Odd and saying that I was definitely the cult. So I called him out on this confidence of his that I could only be the cult to him, because he was the mafia and knew I wasn't.

Secondly, Juliet was after me on the same day we were lynching Odd. Or the previous day phase. We had a failed conversion every night since night 2 and until last night. So if Juliet was converted, then I should have been converted before her and her coming hard at me or Odd wouldn't make sense after that.

So, if after janitoring Juliet and she flipped cult, which only the mafia saw, they wouldn't come after me to lure the cult out because I can't be the cult after the interaction that Juliet and I had. They simply came after me so that when I get mislynched, they could justify it by saying everyone was suspicious of me anyway.
Yeah, but you were literally protecting Odd.
Even redirected me to him when you thought I would use a protective ability.

You‘ve been Anti Mafia, but you sure as hell weren‘t Anti-Cult...

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I just don‘t get why you vote silenced me of all people when there were so many other players who were much better targets that day like Rhea and it was pretty much confirmed I‘m really an Indie. You can‘t explain everything with paranoia.
It's not paranoia. I attempted to solve the issue between you and JDB. Between the both of you, you were the confirmed non town. I came at you again after you tanked my regular kill, because I thought you should be a stronger scum and not a lyncher.

Status
Not open for further replies.