Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is honestly breaking my heart lol.

I'm losing both Marimo and Mango in one cycle and it's quite bothersome that both of them have been very helpful and my greatest town reads.

@Queen I agree that Marimo shouldn't explain his ability. There may be catch that could be beneficial to us.

This is honestly breaking my heart lol.

I'm losing both Marimo and Mango in one cycle and it's quite bothersome that both of them have been very helpful and my greatest town reads.

@Queen I agree that Marimo shouldn't explain his ability. There may be catch that could be beneficial to us.
shit like having to lynch mango is the reason why i hate cults, townies get punished for being helpful and useful

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So if mango does flip cult, there will be two cultists left, right?

To prevent another conversion like last night, we can lynch Rayan next day and start blocking the players we think are cultists. That way we can prevent more conversions and start lynching our suspects.

So if mango does flip cult, there will be two cultists left, right?

To prevent another conversion like last night, we can lynch Rayan next day and start blocking the players we think are cultists. That way we can prevent more conversions and start lynching our suspects.
I mean im thinking you are one of the cultists lol

who do you think are the cultists then if not you?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
After next night, we know for sure that we will have 2 less players (Mango lynched and Marimo dead by suicide) So among the 7 remaining, we have 2 cultists (maybe) 2 lynchers and 1 mafia. So only two townies remain.

I know I'm town. Don't know why JDB blocked me last night, but I'm beginning to think he's a cult tbh. I'm beginning to think Beta and I are the only townies lmaoo.

@Queen you're the cult aren't you xD

After next night, we know for sure that we will have 2 less players (Mango lynched and Marimo dead by suicide) So among the 7 remaining, we have 2 cultists (maybe) 2 lynchers and 1 mafia. So only two townies remain.

I know I'm town. Don't know why JDB blocked me last night, but I'm beginning to think he's a cult tbh. I'm beginning to think Beta and I are the only townies lmaoo.

@Queen you're the cult aren't you xD
lmao
the one who wants to lynch mafia and let the cult reach majority is not me

Status
Not open for further replies.