Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so are we content with what luthon said or we taking tris defense?

they dont even seem to be pushing each others that hard

meanwhile we r allowing ppl like robin and kiwi to stay free

omoshiroi

just wait till day 3 u lousy ningens, the real town leader will be unleashed :goyea:
What’s your beef with Kiwi? I know I haven’t been thrilled with her this game and I’ve seen you mention her a ton, but I haven’t really followed along that closely. My vote’s still on TAC, but I could be swayed to change it for her if the argument is good enough.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
so are we content with what luthon said or we taking tris defense?

they dont even seem to be pushing each others that hard

meanwhile we r allowing ppl like robin and kiwi to stay free

omoshiroi

just wait till day 3 u lousy ningens, the real town leader will be unleashed :goyea:
I just wanna see luthon go, things has been too convenient for him.

These were the ones who never voted last DP;
Robin, Rhea, Kvothe, Sera, Juliet and Odd.

Out of these people I'm willing to look past odd for now, I don't think he's bad for now.
Though I'd def want to look into these.

Kiwi doesn't really strike me any particular way atm. Midnight is my 2nd scumread.

Rayan is also pretty low profile, might be worth looking at him too. Tobi idk, could be either way really.

I just wanna see luthon go, things has been too convenient for him.

These were the ones who never voted last DP;
Robin, Rhea, Kvothe, Sera, Juliet and Odd.

Out of these people I'm willing to look past odd for now, I don't think he's bad for now.
Though I'd def want to look into these.

Kiwi doesn't really strike me any particular way atm. Midnight is my 2nd scumread.

Rayan is also pretty low profile, might be worth looking at him too. Tobi idk, could be either way really.
Do you read Mid as more Mafia or Cult or any other kind of possible scum? I'm attempting to examinate the odds someone would pick him as Cult conversion subject.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Do you read Mid as more Mafia or Cult or any other kind of possible scum? I'm attempting to examinate the odds someone would pick him as Cult conversion subject.
Honestly no clue, but he's been nothing but sus all game long imo. But he's just not been the most suspicious out of everyone, so I don't even know. I doubt he's cult tbh, he claims he didn't do any action this night, so if that's to be believed he's not the cult leader anyway.

But yeah, no clue really.
What do you guys think about lurking? Does this look like a scum ability or a town ability?
You mean like Rhea that is liking posts but not posting or what?
Generally think the people who aren't participating to be scum leans.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Announcement

See, I can understand that you are highly involved in the game but please take this is just as a game.

I hope you guys won't go overboard during arguments.

Play in the spirit of the game

Thank you

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Announcement

See, I can understand that you are highly involved in the game but please take this is just as a game.

Thank you

give us votecount instead :gokulaugh:

Announcement

Thank you

I’m vibing with all these people, except scumssop 👀

Yeah.

Anyhow thoughts about Queen? Chances of Lindt and her being a team and her accepting to vote you only for Lindt to “redirect” you lmao?
well lindt conveniently claims he didnt know
and @MangoSenpai said lind is confirmed?
plus if he did and he was scum
why would he be so bold coming to me with that and expose himself. wouldnt it be better for him to stay quiet and not say anything?

Emil

Certified Memelord
What’s your beef with Kiwi? I know I haven’t been thrilled with her this game and I’ve seen you mention her a ton, but I haven’t really followed along that closely. My vote’s still on TAC, but I could be swayed to change it for her if the argument is good enough.
do a quick iso of her posts u will see how stiff they r. shes avoiding having any stance on anything and clearly does not wanna give much info or slip anything at all. very darn calculative and cautious in everything she says.

my biggest tone scum read this game, and her avoiding interactions with me all together is not helping her case at all.

im gna need ppl to read beyond the surface and actually start hitting inactives and coasters soon.

What do you guys think about lurking? Does this look like a scum ability or a town ability?
at this point looks scum asfk and they seem to be fine with who ever is getting lynched

Status
Not open for further replies.