Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lmao how paranoid do you get
Have not everything I've done in this game proven to be true? (I'm saying done, as my reads has been off)
C'mon lind, you are better than this, don't let them sway you
Lol yeah, there’s no need to be this paranoid anymore.

My town reads - Marimo, you, Juliet, Queen, Rayan.
Including myself that’s 5 town reads and 1 town from the remaining 14 players.

So the others are my scum reads.
Flower is a claimed lyncher apparently.

JDB still denies that, and T-Pein vouches for him. We will have to see Odds flip and decide.

Of course my town reads here might be all wrong too.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I feel what hurt Town the most were the first 2 lynches. Luthon and Flower 1.0 were strong roles.
You suck at defending yourself as Town. That’s why you got lynched.

And luthon, well, I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt when saying he could be Town at the end of the phase. But his passive just worked against him too much before that.

And luthon, well, I was still giving him the benefit of the doubt when saying he could be Town at the end of the phase. But his passive just worked against him too much before that.
I literally got lynched at 3am when I was sleeping. Couldn't even defend myself. Only had like 15 minutes and by then it was too late. So it wasn't my fault at all. Hell, I was told to "convince Town not to lynch me" by Usopp 1 minute before vote lock. It was a dumb move by Town and there is no denying that. Everyone knows my timezone. Telling me the reason was poor defense is just BS given I wasn't even here.

Not to mention my ability was defense enough. I was the closest to confirmed Town. Could have checked others to confirm them. Tris wouldn't have gotten lynched. Hell, I think Flower 1.0 would have even swapped herself with Nat and might have killed her that way N1.

Yeah when I went to sleep flower was no longer the lynch target...
idk why they did it,
that was the weakest town play.
and the ones pushing it flipped town...

Lanji and Midnight delight.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I literally got lynched at 3am when I was sleeping. Couldn't even defend myself. Only had like 15 minutes and by then it was too late. So it wasn't my fault at all. Hell, I was told to "convince Town not to lynch me" by Usopp 1 minute before vote lock. It was a dumb move by Town and there is no denying that. Everyone knows my timezone. Telling me the reason was poor defense is just BS given I wasn't even here.
Well, what you’re saying is true, I can’t blame you too much. Considering that there were others who looked much worse than you, your wagon was a mistake.

Honestly CFD in that situation was stupid. Last minute wagons are mostly scum driven or at least anti town in nature unless some information pops up.

Don’t know what the fuck Usopp was thinking back then and his justification afterwards was even more terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.