Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah when I went to sleep flower was no longer the lynch target...
idk why they did it,
that was the weakest town play.
and the ones pushing it flipped town...

Lanji and Midnight delight.
I think it was mainly Usopp, and Fuji got paranoid because of it.

Lanji was against the flower lynch. Midnight just sheeped.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh yes I meant...Lanji 2,0
you noticed these are the two that died this phase?
Yes, I noticed that these two died.

Also, Queen claimed Town gets punished for voting wrong as per her ability. Did anything ever come from that or anything :few:?
Did she claim that?

Well, honestly her trying to save herself when votes were going to switch from Odd to her was scummy move. She just hammered the lynch and then took it back.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@oddoddfruit has been lynched.​

You are Reborn!!

[Passive - Informers] - Reborn is immune to investigations. He will appear as Town on alignment checks, while role-cops will fail on him.

[Passive - Former OJ Veteran] - Reborn is immune to Role-crushes, and regular kills.

[Active - Reborninformer] - Each night, Reborn may target a player and recruit them into his cult. After the first recruit, a [Reborninformers Chat] will be created and each subsequent recruit will be added to it immediately. Two is the max limit of players he recruits in his cult.

[Active – Attention] - Reborn likes to be the center of attention, but more than anything, he like others to feel the buzz too. Each night phase, he may target another player, which will cause any actions directed at him to be known to him and simultaneously used on his target as well. Twice during the game, he may copy the effect of one random ability that he finds out, gaining it as a one-shot.

[Active - Fake News Reborn] - As an informer, Reborn has numerous contacts in the forum to spread fake news. Reborn may post a fake message in the game thread via the host. Reborn isn't Economics Journal and the message isn't real. It will be used as a message, not an announcement. [2-Shots]

[Active - Learn] - Reborn likes to learn about playing mafia. At any time, can Activate this ability and learn every action targeting him. He will gain a one-shot version of every ability he absorbs. It lasts a phase. [1-Shot]

[Active - End Is Near] - Day 3 or later Reborn may target a player and simultaneously role-crush and vote-silence them permanently. If his target had previously affected him with a negative action, he will super-kill them. [1-shot]

Wincon - The Reborn Informers must gain the majority.

Night 4 has begin
You have 24 hours to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.