Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Rayan and Lind are probably both Cult and that the latter is situationally distancing but I have more concrete reasons to be wary of Rayan due that write up stuff, I have been pushing this since a long time too. If I'm wrong about Lind maybe it's Flower to be lying. Not sure what to think of Jew and Mango or even Queen at the moment.

Vote Lynch Rayan @Reborn

If he flips Cult we should look into several players. Marimo is also suspicious for having done nothing unless he is a role like mine. Could he be the one who was converted tonight differently? Or even the one who converted?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I believe that Rayan and Lind are probably both Cult and that the latter is situationally distancing but I have more concrete reasons to be wary of Rayan due that write up stuff, I have been pushing this since a long time too. If I'm wrong about Lind maybe it's Flower to be lying. Not sure what to think of Jew and Mango or even Queen at the moment.

Vote Lynch Rayan @Reborn

If he flips Cult we should look into several players. Marimo is also suspicious for having done nothing unless he is a role like mine. Could he be the one who was converted tonight differently? Or even the one who converted?
Again, why are you cult hunting so much? You do know that indie hunting is scum indicative right?

If Rayan really does flip cult or town, it's you that we should come after.

Again, why are you cult hunting so much? You do know that indie hunting is scum indicative right?

If Rayan really does flip cult or town, it's you that we should come after.
Because we are looking after Cult today, I explained you earlier on and I didn't mention this just by myself. It's this OMGUS of yours that also contributed in making me wary about you.

You accuse me to focus on Cult and that I refuse to vote players and yet I pushed Natalija, Tobi insistently as well as Rayan.

It's double standards here that you are making esch time you mention me. Maybe because it's convenient for you.

Also I tend to analyse patterns in games, as you see Mafia currently either has 0 or 1 members most likely so how can you two be Mafia teammates?

No of course you are not. So you are the one who is looking bad here. Because if I think you are teammates I have logically to think you are Cults.

Status
Not open for further replies.