Status
Not open for further replies.
don't you think the game would be too easy for you if tac was mafia?
No. Because lynching him is only a part of my wincon. There is another part which isn‘t unlocked yet and will only unlock once JDB got lynched. I don‘t know what that is gonna be yet and I will get my actives after that.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Shouldn‘t he have gotten that Robin had an abduction on him, then? And not received any results?
I don't know about that. My kill failing could be because he was abducted. I don't know how an investigation would be affected by the abduction.

Obviously numbers aren't adding up here.

So if we assume JDB to be the last mafia, and also, if Rayan is looking more townie, then he is town, so am I, and I think Marimo as well since he's willing to die lol. That means:

Queen, Beta and Mango are cult
Or Rayan is mafia, Mango is town and JDB is the cult.

Flower is a lyncher.
Kvothe is a survivor.

So that's already 3 townies, 1 mafia, 3 cultists and 1 lyncher and 1 survivor.

I don't know about that. My kill failing could be because he was abducted. I don't know how an investigation would be affected by the abduction.

Obviously numbers aren't adding up here.

So if we assume JDB to be the last mafia, and also, if Rayan is looking more townie, then he is town, so am I, and I think Marimo as well since he's willing to die lol. That means:

Queen, Beta and Mango are cult
Or Rayan is mafia, Mango is town and JDB is the cult.

Flower is a lyncher.
Kvothe is a survivor.

So that's already 3 townies, 1 mafia, 3 cultists and 1 lyncher and 1 survivor.
Why do you not consider the chance that Rayan was culted given the write up stuff? And if you think Queen is culted it would make sense she attempted to save him earlier since he was the set lynch. That would constitute twice he was attempted to be saved perhaps.

I like you less and less.

@Queen :

[Active- Beta's Valentine] - It's a match made by heaven.🤭 As such, Flower knows the identity of Finalbeta and has to flirt with him in a game thread. Failure to do so will result in getting the vote silenced for that day phase. If Beta reciprocates your gestures then you will be able to use the following abilities
How tf could Beta be Anti-Town when a Town role depends on him for its abilities?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why do you not consider the chance that Rayan was culted given the write up stuff? And if you think Queen is culted it would make sense she attempted to save him earlier since he was the set lynch. That would constitute twice he was attempted to be saved perhaps.

I like you less and less.
Well, what does considering whether Rayan is mafia or cult do with anything? We are going to lynch him.

You logic is just dumb though. So you think Rayan is cult, but you also think I am cult, but I am trying my best to lynch him and he is trying his best to lynch me. Very smart.

Well, what does considering whether Rayan is mafia or cult do with anything? We are going to lynch him.

You logic is just dumb though. So you think Rayan is cult, but you also think I am cult, but I am trying my best to lynch him and he is trying his best to lynch me. Very smart.
No I think if you are Cult, then Mango is most likely the other Cult due the budding, not sure if there's a third.

But if Rayan is Cult, then it's probably Queen.

You are the one mixing apples with oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.