Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Lind distancing attempts exist, expecially since Cult might still be capable to convert. The fact that Mango voted Rayan that early doesn't exclude the offchance that both could be Cult for example.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No I think if you are Cult, then Mango is most likely the other Cult due the budding, not sure if there's a third.

But if Rayan is Cult, then it's probably Queen.

You are the one mixing apples with oranges.
You think Mango would buddy with a scum mate so openly?

Also, the fact that we are lynching me over the "obvious" cult mango when town already has less numbers is already scum indicative.

Not to mention, you have been useless so far in the game. No night actions, couldn't keep up with the thread, and on top of this, you come late game to accuse whoever is attempting to game solve as scum.

Don't come crying when you didn't do shit all game and are suspected for it and the only defense you have is accusing your accuser.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also Lind distancing attempts exist, expecially since Cult might still be capable to convert. The fact that Mango voted Rayan that early doesn't exclude the offchance that both could be Cult for example.
See, you don't attempt to actually try and look at more options and tunnel so far into any player that suspects you.

You stick on to me and that's been your only posts in the past few pages. You come in and post only when someone accuses you and sit on the sidelines otherwise. You haven't done anything useful, so why exactly shouldn't I suspect you?

Lind first threatening to kill me off using Rayan's role right after he suggested I was looking the only townie read in the game.

Then now accusing me to not have done anything and yet I claimed my day actions and attempted to solve the game for the way I could.

He's been taking free shots at me all the game, why should I believe he ain't scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm glad I am getting lynched. Cause fuck, if I have to be town with Beta now, then I already lost this.

Lind first threatening to kill me off using Rayan's role right after he suggested I was looking the only townie read in the game.

Then now accusing me to not have done anything and yet I claimed my day actions and attempted to solve the game for the way I could.

He's been taking free shots at me all the game, why should I believe he ain't scum.
Your ass must be pretty damn jealous with the amount of shit coming out of your mouth.

You think Mango would buddy with a scum mate so openly?

Also, the fact that we are lynching me over the "obvious" cult mango when town already has less numbers is already scum indicative.

Not to mention, you have been useless so far in the game. No night actions, couldn't keep up with the thread, and on top of this, you come late game to accuse whoever is attempting to game solve as scum.

Don't come crying when you didn't do shit all game and are suspected for it and the only defense you have is accusing your accuser.
why you don't build a case on mango considering he is trying to frame you if you not on the same team

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
why you don't build a case on mango considering he is trying to frame you if you not on the same team
What case would I build? That he is buddying with me? I already mentioned that and we got the votes on him. It shifted to me.

His actions otherwise have been useful throughout the game before that and I already mentioned that I am reluctant to see him go because of the kind of person he is and how enjoyable he's made the game for me. That's why I was emotional about voting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.