Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hilarious don't you guys believe.

Lind labels my logic as dumb for entertaining the offchance that he was applying distancing with Rayan, and despite I went after Rayan for ages over ages he considers both me and Rayan scums, and you know what's funnier, he probably implicated we are both Cult since a townie (like he affirms to be at least) would go for Cult today.

He's either scum or an hypocrite.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
haha first you said I didn’t stop lying and now you didn’t bring any past proofs : cute.

multiple reasons : just knowing that one of your ability has that effect : « to prevent interference with the actions » doesn’t tell me much about if your town or scum.
Secondly people would have asked how I would have know that and given Flower just died it would have been easy to guess I used her powers and didn’t want to reveal too much about my ability.

now that you said I lied all game : tell me where ? I can’t wait :)
Short of pasting my role sheet, I can only “prove” that I don’t have it with my word, which is why this is a great scum tactic, one you’re using to pretty solid effect. You still can’t answer MY better and more informative question - why have you been sitting on this since D1 if you think it’s a scum ability? Only a non-townie would do that, and it’s just a damn shame it had to be you, someone who’s been on the verge of destruction all game and hasn’t been a townie in God knows how long, you don’t even know how to fake it well anymore ;)
Post automatically merged:

i never said you were scum my dear, why overreacting like that ?
Because you’re implying that ability comes from scum; it’s not mine, and I have been virtually confirmed townie for days. Explain yourself, or don’t and look even worse than you’ve made it seem, really none of my concern which you choose ;)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You still can’t answer MY better and more informative question - why have you been sitting on this since D1 if you think it’s a scum ability?
Once again you don’t read my posts when I’m answering you, I answer your great question just above

and once again I never said it was a scum ability

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Once again you don’t read my posts when I’m answering you, I answer your great question just above

and once again I never said it was a scum ability
Fine, looks like you didn’t...but again, you haven’t explained why you held onto this (false) information for four days before saying it now, the timing seems awful opportunistic if you’re trying to paint me in the same shade of scum that’s coating you ;)

Post automatically merged:

I don’t know why I’m still here, can town even win at this point?? ;)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
you haven’t explained why you held onto this (false) information for four days before saying it now, the timing seems awful opportunistic if you’re trying to paint me in the same shade of scum that’s coating you ;)
Love i explained that too in my post : not knowing the alignement of that ability, having an inno N3 on you, and not wanting to reveal too much about my role

:sweat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Love i explained that too in my post : not knowing the alignement of that ability, having an inno N3 on you, and not wanting to reveal too much about my role

:sweat:
So why did Queen and Flower frantically quote me over the last four hours?? Y’all really wanna derail the lynch on Mango so badly that we’re rehashing some bullshit that doesn’t even actually belong to me?? Fuck outta here with all this, either kill me or don’t, but my allegiance has been proven countless times in this game and to question it now is to prove yourself to not be a townie ;)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's hilarious don't you guys believe.

Lind labels my logic as dumb for entertaining the offchance that he was applying distancing with Rayan, and despite I went after Rayan for ages over ages he considers both me and Rayan scums, and you know what's funnier, he probably implicated we are both Cult since a townie (like he affirms to be at least) would go for Cult today.

He's either scum or an hypocrite.
Why would Rayan and I go for a Lynch on each other This late into the game as a distancing attempt? Doesn’t make sense. Scum have no need to lynch one of their own at this point.

That’s why I unvoted Mango on the off chance that Queen is cult. And if she isn’t then Mango is cult.

Btw, I have told Queen that lynching Mafia today is better and the optimal approach not cult. Go and find that post.

But I just want you gone, you can call that hypocrisy or whatever. Anyway, I’m going to be lynched. So I won’t be posting anymore.

Why would Rayan and I go for a Lynch on each other This late into the game as a distancing attempt? Doesn’t make sense. Scum have no need to lynch one of their own at this point.

That’s why I unvoted Mango on the off chance that Queen is cult. And if she isn’t then Mango is cult.

Btw, I have told Queen that lynching Mafia today is better and the optimal approach not cult. Go and find that post.

But I just want you gone, you can call that hypocrisy or whatever. Anyway, I’m going to be lynched. So I won’t be posting anymore.
If Cult can still convert losing a Cult isn't that horrible if that can equate to the other members gain cred.

It's that simple.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If Cult can still convert losing a Cult isn't that horrible if that can equate to the other members gain cred.

It's that simple.
The cult can’t convert anymore because 3 is their max members. So you don’t read the roles that are revealed as well.

Also losing the cult when they are one kill away from victory now will be the dumbest move.

So if they lynch a player who’s cult now that would be stupid. Sounds like something you would do.

The cult can’t convert anymore because 3 is their max members. So you don’t read the roles that are revealed as well.

Also losing the cult when they are one kill away from victory now will be the dumbest move.

So if they lynch a player who’s cult now that would be stupid. Sounds like something you would do.
Cult has 3 members you say huh, is this a slip?

And no you are the one looking stupid here for not understanding that if Cult lost a member they could convert again eventually. So the distancing move can hold significance.

Expecially when there are still 9 players left and the game is far from ending probably. Cult would not win the game so soon either way.

Probably it would take Cult still another phase assuming they were 3 right now.

Distancing is not an atrocious move at all, but you fiercefully ruled it out at first, then went full mode hypocrite and believed me and Rayan are both Cult despite I was lynching him since ages.

The truth is you are probably just pretending and know how things actually should work, like I do, because you are usually a man using logic.

Probably it would take Cult still another phase assuming they were 3 right now.

Distancing is not an atrocious move at all, but you fiercefully ruled it out at first, then went full mode hypocrite and believed me and Rayan are both Cult despite I was lynching him since ages.

The truth is you are probably just pretending and know how things actually should work, like I do, because you are usually a man using logic.
I mean dayphase of course.

Oh I actually forgot that Lind inferred he would have liked to lynch Mafia over Cult so scratch the hypocrite stuff.

That would implicate he's even worse than preemptivated either way.

Which townie in hell would wish Mafia lynched over Cult today.

Status
Not open for further replies.