Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Beta you want the truth and wanna know why I unvoted? Because I simply don’t want to be one of the remaining townies with you. That’s all. If you are town at all.

So don’t quote me or mention me again in this game. Thanks

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Reborn

@Lindltaylor has been lynched.

You are Akai2.0!!

[Passive - I am here for memes] - Akai has made a career out of making memes. If you haven't seen how good they are then you must be living under a rock. Everyday you have to make meme on atleast one player. Failure to do would result in mod block for the night.

[Active - Jokester] - Akai is a social jokester. People who reads his memes gets hooked to them like how Doflamingo did in Dressrosa with his strings. Thus, during day he can target one player who will laugh at his memes and would control his vote.
[Ito Ito No Mi - Parasite] - At night he can target one player and can redirect his actions to another player of his choice [ 3 shots]

[Active - Bootleg Akai] - Akai 2.0 is the copy version of original Akai. Among informers he is known as "Bootleg". He can target one dead player and copy his ability for himself to use for a cycle. [1 - shot]

wincon - Eliminate all threats to town

Night 7 has begin
You have 24 hours to submit actions.

If actions would be submitted earlier then I will begin day phase before time

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You are Akai2.0!!

[Passive - I am here for memes] - Akai has made a career out of making memes. If you haven't seen how good they are then you must be living under a rock. Everyday you have to make meme on atleast one player. Failure to do would result in mod block for the night.

[Active - Jokester] - Akai is a social jokester. People who reads his memes gets hooked to them like how Doflamingo did in Dressrosa with his strings. Thus, during day he can target one player who will laugh at his memes and would control his vote.
[Ito Ito No Mi - Parasite] - At night he can target one player and can redirect his actions to another player of his choice [ 3 shots]

[Active - Bootleg Akai] - Akai 2.0 is the copy version of original Akai. Among informers he is known as "Bootleg". He can target one dead player and copy his ability for himself to use for a cycle. [1 - shot]

Reborn

Someone tried to convert but failed

@MangoSenpai has been killed.

You are Lanji!!

[Passive - Linformers] - Reborn has delegated you the task to mange informers as he trusts you completely. If Reborn dies then you will take his role.

[Active - The Vice Captain] - As VC of Informers you exercise great deal of influence. You can Force target player A to vote for target player B. Then, prevent target A from any further voting for the day. [2-shots]

[Active - Observation haki] - Lanji has acute sense of humour and has very joyful personality. On, odd nights You can target a player to see who they visit.

[Active - Blackblade] - Lanji is hard-core fan of Oden and will achieve what oden failed to do so. Thus, lanji can unsheathe his sword and would deal permanent cut to his target that is would kill him. [3 shots]

[Active - simping] - Sexual pursuit or is it just for fun?🤭🤭😏 On even nights, Place a simp trap outside target player's home. If they leave their room, they will be occupied by you.

Wincon - Ensure that Informers gain the majority

Day 8 has begin
You have 24 hours to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.