Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the ability Marimo claims

[Active - Family] - apparently I hold the informer family in high regard, therefore I can't refuse someone if they asked for help. In any part of the cycle I may target a player and allow them to use their abilities twice the following night. Thos is a 2 shot ability.

He holds the informer family in high regard???

Looks like whoever gets converted gets a different role. Mango was not originally Lanji, he only got the role after being converted @Queen .
if that's the case, I think that mango would be the only case of becoming another user as odd's first convert, all the other important informers belong to other factions

Look at the ability Marimo claims

[Active - Family] - apparently I hold the informer family in high regard, therefore I can't refuse someone if they asked for help. In any part of the cycle I may target a player and allow them to use their abilities twice the following night. Thos is a 2 shot ability.

He holds the informer family in high regard???
[Active - Bootleg Akai] - Akai 2.0 is the copy version of original Akai. Among informers he is known as "Bootleg".

that was a good catch tho
I just don't want this game to be won by Cult or Mafia because I have been Town the whole time and spent 3 weeks on this game lol.

And so far I am only rather certain about Rayan since I caught him in a lie.

Why would the host allow him to use a Lind killshot if he consumed them all.

He either claimed that to cover the fact he killed Mango as a Mafia or perhaps he could be even Cult since the actual Mafia would not show the balls to confess the kill.

If there is a Mafia left, then that's Rayan because his is the only kill from last night. And if we're sure that Juliet was Cult, then we have the 2 Cult and can proceed with lynching Mafia today.

Status
Not open for further replies.