Status
Not open for further replies.
And Lanji said he has to be a bit more aggressive. Doesn't fit Light.
well, lanji role made sense because he is the vice leader who replaces reborn, can investigate and kill people (turns the cult into cultafia), don't really think the entire faction is already pre set

If there is a Mafia left, then that's Rayan because his is the only kill from last night. And if we're sure that Juliet was Cult, then we have the 2 Cult and can proceed with lynching Mafia today.
You also think it doesn't make sense that he could use Lind's role to kill off Mango given Lind had confessed to have consumed all the killshots?

well, lanji role made sense because he is the vice leader who replaces reborn, can investigate and kill people (turns the cult into cultafia), don't really think the entire faction is already pre set
No. Reborn was the Cult Leader. The first convert becomes Lanji, the second another Informer and so on. You get a completely new role when converted. It doesn't make sense for a Cult to start with 2 members already. Jondule was Mango's original role.

No. Reborn was the Cult Leader. The first convert becomes Lanji, the second another Informer and so on. You get a completely new role when converted. It doesn't make sense for a Cult to start with 2 members already. Jondule was Mango's original role.
ik, what is mean is that I believe mango is the only one who got a completely new rrole

You also think it doesn't make sense that he could use Lind's role to kill off Mango given Lind had confessed to have consumed all the killshots?
It actually does make sense, but that's not my point. If there is still a Mafia, they have to kill. Rayan had the only kill shot last night. So he has to be Mafia if there is still a Mafia member left in the game.

It actually does make sense, but that's not my point. If there is still a Mafia, they have to kill. Rayan had the only kill shot last night. So he has to be Mafia if there is still a Mafia member left in the game.
Hmm but why would that be the case?

Either way my vote is already on him (since entire phases).

The only one I think is Town now is Queen. She hammered Sera and wanted to go for Mango yesterday.

Add Kvothe and myself as Indies and the rest is potential Mafia or Cult.

But Larry did give people boosts, so I think he's good, too.

JDB, Rayan...lynch one of them today. Doubt it's Beta.

The only one I think is Town now is Queen. She hammered Sera and wanted to go for Mango yesterday.

Add Kvothe and myself as Indies and the rest is potential Mafia or Cult.

But Larry did give people boosts, so I think he's good, too.

JDB, Rayan...lynch one of them today. Doubt it's Beta.
I'm fine with Rayan, I just hope @Marimo_420 will join too or else I will have to suspect that he is Cult with Rayan and Rayan isn't Mafia instead.

Mango was defending him hardcore. If there is a Cult left, it's JDB. Rayan can be dealt with afterwards.
I don't really trust anyone except that I'm a bit more confident about Kvo and maybe you.

All I know is Rayan is most likely either Mafia or Scum, but my second sus candidate is Marimo for Cult, because he lied about his ability to kill himself and that's usually a move to stall and gain time expecially for a Cult since Cult must gain time. Jew comes third in the list at best for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.