Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I will use Lind role

[Ito Ito No Mi - Parasite] - At night he can target one player and can redirect his actions to another player of his choice [ 3 shots]

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO i want you to say "i'm town"
@Kvothe Kingkiller i want you to say "i'm a survivor"
@Flower i want you to say "i'm a lyncher and my target is jew"
I’m town 👍
Post automatically merged:

How did Mango get killed, then?
Ask him, Flower; you’ve been scum often enough to know they can bypass townie defenses on a pretty regular basis, I trust you can fill in the remaining blanks.

Also, fuck you for making me do this shit again ;)

If Jew really blocked Rayan and there was a kill and a failed convert then if Jew is telling the truth Rayan is probably the Cult that didn't attempt to convert and there are 2 Cults left most probably.

This assuming that he is telling the truth.

Otherwise I would be inclined to believe that Rayan is the last Mafia and Jew cult.

But I'm honestly suspecting Rayan to be Cult since that Sera-Juliet abrupt write up.

Regardless I don't like at all how Marimo is not suspecting Rayan enough and he even lied about his ability to kill himself.

Marimo dipped again, that guy is simply suspicious. I still don't get what's the point of lying like that about the killing himself ability instead of claiming what he claimed today beforehand.

Regardless it probably seems that one between Rayan and Jew is lying and they being Rayan would make the most sense by a long shot personally. I don't buy that Rayan used two abilities tonight like he claims.

If Rayan is indeed Cult I would be wary of you as well since you attempted to deviate the lynch several times. So either you did it genuinely or there was something more to it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Queen has been super - killed.

You are Monkey D. Luffy!

[Passive - This Is Everything] - Do people think Monkey D. Luffy got this far on WG by his good debating skills? Not only is he annoying to his fellow WG members, but he also isn't a sight for sore eyes. As such, votes against him do not wear off at the end of a day phase.

[Active - Predictions] - Monkey D. Luffy always predict coming verse match. As such, each night phase, he may predict who's going to die the following phase. If he's correct, he will one random ability from the revealed role of his target and gain it permanently.

[Active - Keep Em Busy] - During the night phase he can choose a player to keep them busy with his verse talk, and to protect them from any harmful argument. All actions targeting him and his target will be negated, excluding super-kills. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - It's Over] - Once during the game, he may take matters into his own hands and devise a plan. He will auto-lynch a player with half of the majority votes. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats Town

Status
Not open for further replies.