Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kvothe Kingkiller

Jew doesn't trust Rayan at all. I seriously doubt that we should trust both here. And I'm more inclined to trust Jew because of that Sera-Juliet write up stuff. Rayan was possibly saved during that day.

Don't you think that maybe it's Rayan and not Jew here?

I would be fine with Marimo either but this point should not be underestimated.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
yes I'm pretty sure you and rayan are town which is why i was a lil frustrated of the voting yourself thing.
Well, imagine my fuckin’ frustration - I’ve had to fend Flower off for actual real time weeks now, and I already hate long games like this even if I don’t have someone riding me the entire time. Thought it was completely out of hand for town, but if we can still win, against my better judgment, I’ll see it through ;)

Well, imagine my fuckin’ frustration - I’ve had to fend Flower off for actual real time weeks now, and I already hate long games like this even if I don’t have someone riding me the entire time. Thought it was completely out of hand for town, but if we can still win, against my better judgment, I’ll see it through ;)
yeah, I understand. I've been in that situation myself and it does get exhausting where it feels like i would want to give up

@Kvothe Kingkiller

Jew doesn't trust Rayan at all. I seriously doubt that we should trust both here. And I'm more inclined to trust Jew because of that Sera-Juliet write up stuff. Rayan was possibly saved during that day.

Don't you think that maybe it's Rayan and not Jew here?

I would be fine with Marimo either but this point should not be underestimated.
i think there was a misunderstanding between the two

both rayan and jdb were honest to tpein compare to odd who lied to tpein so like tpein vouched for jdb and tpein said rayan's ability seems pro town.

but i am a little concerned that rayan is alive though unless mafia or cult is using him as a lynch thing

well also beta im concerned that youre still alive. You say you have no defenses or active abilities at night

considering mafia failed their kills, you would think they would want to use their kill on you eventually.

i think there was a misunderstanding between the two

both rayan and jdb were honest to tpein compare to odd who lied to tpein so like tpein vouched for jdb and tpein said rayan's ability seems pro town.

but i am a little concerned that rayan is alive though unless mafia or cult is using him as a lynch thing
I think it would be difficult that they are using him as a lynch thing because as far as I remember he wasn't too much endangered after the last day flip.

As far as I know Rayan was almost set during the day the Sera-Juliet write up stuff came up so I think that perhaps he is Cult and someone attempted a salvage divertimg the attention onto Sera (Mafia) assuming Juliet did not write that stuff herself.

well also beta im concerned that youre still alive. You say you have no defenses or active abilities at night

considering mafia failed their kills, you would think they would want to use their kill on you eventually.
You can ask the other players around here.

Scums never kill me at night. It's an extremely rare event. I usually manage to be alive all the time unless I'm lynched or vigged.

Also I don't like the fact that Marimo disappeared after voting me.

Smells so much like Cult attempting to have me out of the equation and win the game since player numbers are being tackled with.

Status
Not open for further replies.