Certified Memelord
i like the no flavor claim, tho i dont know sht about this anime

A [Restaurant] has been opened!

Quote this post to enter it!

get me in there
one tuna with mayo please!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Al's game is gonna be so fun tho, since everyone gets to create their own role and make it as broken as possible. But i get that, i am playing this game because i promised Flower i will, despite me not really wanting to.
That sounds fun af ngl, but I gotta pass lmao. Just like you I am playing this because I promised Flowa I would. After that I am off for some time. Like I said in one of the dead chats in some previous game, I cannot focus on everything all the time. Work, the game, and now I got some lectures that I have to attend.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't expect a lot of activity here soon seeing that 5 of the players here just got out of a day phase in a different game, which might make things more difficult for us when it comes to the activity and discussion.

Anyway I think it's Finalbeta that opened up that restaurant. Look at his reactions to it. Here he basically invites people to join by asking is someone not hungry
Someone's not hungry?
As soon as I pointed out that the restaurant is shady and those who went in it without a thought are shady
Hello. I see a lot of new faces, I hope you have fun in the game.

And I am not entering any restaurants. I'd also be wary of those who entered it without a second thought.
He started his OMGUS thing
Day 1 has just been spelled and Light is already happening to Tunnel players for trivial reasons. :watchout:

I think the restaurant ability is very suspicious so I'll be placing my vote on him

Vote lynch Finalbeta

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't expect a lot of activity here soon seeing that 5 of the players here just got out of a day phase in a different game, which might make things more difficult for us when it comes to the activity and discussion.

Anyway I think it's Finalbeta that opened up that restaurant. Look at his reactions to it. Here he basically invites people to join by asking is someone not hungry

As soon as I pointed out that the restaurant is shady and those who went in it without a thought are shady

I think the restaurant ability is very suspicious so I'll be placing my vote on him

Vote lynch Finalbeta
@Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

Vote lynch Finalbeta
That’s interesting. If anything Beta showing no fear means he’s more likely town than scum.

You know this as well

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That’s interesting. If anything Beta showing no fear means he’s more likely town than scum.

You know this as well
He isn't showing no fear he's subtly trying to get people to go there. I don't like this restaurant ability. I've seen it twice from what I remember, Drago in that game and Flowa in the Valentines game and both times it was against town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So you’re in fact tinfoiling it’s his?
I don't understand your question. I have no way of knowing for sure if it's his or not his. I think it's his but I can't know for sure. And I am placing my vote on him because I think it's his and to see if we can find out more about the ability one way or another. Which is something I am sure you should know so I don't see the point in asking me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.