Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Broadcast Message:

Announcer-Sama is here for your special 12 hour mark broadcast. The majestic hosts and yours truly are understandably sour at the lack of activity. To boost our ratings, we’re going to offer one of our listeners the opportunity to join us on air!

You may be thinking, Announcer-Sama I want to be famous, how do I sign up? It’s simple! Quote our message, list your favorite color, waifu and least favorite Yugioh character. Our secretaries will decide the winner within the day!

.​
is this tpein lol?

fav color: red/black
fav waifu: perona/vivi/tenten/aeolian/winry cant decide man
least fav yugioh character: yugi moto

doubt this will make a difference. seems too wacky

eitherway this announcer ningen probably doesn't have min post count so he's someone that wont post on the thread

I don't think so lol. He ostensibly misread the vote count and thought there was another vote on the guy

after that he unvoted. What I want to say is that he thought he was the only one to vote for Emperor but then said that and later unvoted.
I understood his “wait who else is voting emeperor “ as him realizing he was the only one there and then unvoted,
Vote: EmperorJoelinton

mods can I get a vote count pls
he votes him here then asks for a vote count, realizes he was the only one on it then unvotes.
More of a reaction vote to see reactions. But since Light, you and me came to the same conclusion that it's beta's ability, I have a positive feeling about you two.
Oh okay, then i ask you this but do you think the restaurant is still open? Cause I think it is.

I said earlier that we could test it, thing is we gotta see if anyone else quotes it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so i think restaurant owner is JW who maybe wins when a certain number of ningens join his restraunt bu end game

@Lord Genome any reason why u think restraunt and announcer cannot be indies? i noticed that post of u earlier and forgot to point it out xd

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh okay, then i ask you this but do you think the restaurant is still open? Cause I think it is.

I said earlier that we could test it, thing is we gotta see if anyone else quotes it.
Yeah, the restaurant should still be open. The announcer's post just seemed like a warning to us about the restaurant.

Maybe entering the restaurant gives you a buff or could be negative. I think the players who quote it will only receive some effect at night or after sometime. Usually quoting such posts won't give you a result immediately imo.

Wazzup y'all? I honestly didn't check WG for weeks now. Anyway, care to give an old man in a wheelchair some rundown?

A [Restaurant] has been opened!

Quote this post to enter it!

In

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Wazzup y'all? I honestly didn't check WG for weeks now. Anyway, care to give an old man in a wheelchair some rundown?

In
It'll give you rat aids, I wouldn't go in there if I were you man. The restaurant closed after the health inspectors went and checked it out

Yeah, the restaurant should still be open. The announcer's post just seemed like a warning to us about the restaurant.

Maybe entering the restaurant gives you a buff or could be negative. I think the players who quote it will only receive some effect at night or after sometime. Usually quoting such posts won't give you a result immediately imo.
Oki well I tagged the people that entered and so far they got nothing. We can wait to see if they get any penalty during the night.

The thing is I know that restaurant from the anime and it’s one the Mcs frequent a lot, so idk what to really think.

so i think restaurant owner is JW who maybe wins when a certain number of ningens join his restraunt bu end game

@Lord Genome any reason why u think restraunt and announcer cannot be indies? i noticed that post of u earlier and forgot to point it out xd

My experience most of those mechanics are town(the choose to enter etc) and announcer is usually town but I've seen mafia announcers. Never really indie. Not saying it's impossible but it's what im leaning towards too(also indie announcer would prob be laying more low)

Status
Not open for further replies.