Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Basically,
All game long you wont see me placing a vote on any inactives.
Bad for town.
It is anti town to do so.
this is not true at all and u know that

Imagine thinking mafia will vig him when he is the best candidate for a lynch?
Imagine saying this when they claim they are bulletproof.

Thoughts on this?
so assuming u read day 1, is this forced interactions with midnight the only thing u gna do today?
surely u must have other reads no? or are u just here to milk out and reap more benefits of an outed scum for cred

Broadcast Message:

Can someone summarize this round for Announcer-Sama? Everything is moving so fast and this game is filled with weirdos. I understand that Gambit is the lynch of the day?​
I'm going to make this clear to Deidara-senpai @LuthonTheDragDown and the rest of town.

Rej claimed survivor who has to "investigate", and he revealed that Gambit was bus driven with Juliet. I can also confirm this.

Only reason Gambit would be bus driven with a townie is to be protected.

@Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Marimo_420

I'm going to make this clear to Deidara-senpai @LuthonTheDragDown and the rest of town.

Rej claimed survivor who has to "investigate", and he revealed that Gambit was bus driven with Juliet. I can also confirm this.

Only reason Gambit would be bus driven with a townie is to be protected.

@Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Marimo_420
He's also in my list of scums, look at this:
Why do you want so? You most likely mean not using it again right? Is there something you are afraid about the resta?

Since it lasted one cycle either way. But I can't open it again today anyways.

Also why did you accuse me in our chat to be possibly responsible of the players leaving during the night? Despite only one of the two was in our chat? Not saying you were out of your mind to consider all case scenario but it a was weak call and the guys could either be commuters or using fake write ups to confuse us.
I wonder if I was rolecrushed because he felt endangered about something in my chat or to better say something about the restaurant. He might inadvertently admit it himself I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.