Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you are absolutely right

I am not lazy at all. I subbed in didn't get time to read all 90 pages. Iso few posts and got busy with work.

Putting vote on midnight because that's what I have. Didn't iso gambit post yet nor I knew that kill on him got failed (rej and usoop told me,)

In short I am not following the game.

Also, tbh, I am not obliged to go active the day my game got over after 3 weeks.

I have fukn like other than a weeb forum.

Also, I prefer if you ask question to me about me. I can answer better you know.
Don’t be so cranky lmao. I also said you weren’t lazy.

And I was asking other people what they thought of you because I wanted their opinion.

But now that you’re here, what do you think of this current situation?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don’t be so cranky lmao. I also said you weren’t lazy.

And I was asking other people what they thought of you because I wanted their opinion.

But now that you’re here, what do you think of this current situation?
Ya it's okay

Which situation? Midnight vs Gambit?

regardless of how midnight flips, we are getting rid of Gambit this night phase or tomorrow. It's done deal.

Lithium must be look into. Another one that strike me interesting is mango.

Also, I will iso few other players to see if I can catch something.

That's all I have so far.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the anime is rated 3/5, it looks aight, like no big deal, I imagine it can have a nice touch and be something different, also the female character design looks fuckable in the anime
meh looks as overrated as fate

good quality and animation but sht story

just took a quick leak at it

Ya it's okay

Which situation? Midnight vs Gambit?

regardless of how midnight flips, we are getting rid of Gambit this night phase or tomorrow. It's done deal.

Lithium must be look into. Another one that strike me interesting is mango.

Also, I will iso few other players to see if I can catch something.

That's all I have so far.
and who are you dictate that fam? you're just another scum tryna look town in keeping them wagon share on me and midnight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Before anyone says I didn't "Defend myself correctly"
Fuji was literally telling me to "Fuck off" when I tried to defend myself. Usopp was telling people to put me on ignore.

I even gave reads and was told to shut up. Anyone who thinks I didn't defend myself is just dense. I defended myself as much as I could
lmfao no u didn't honestly. u clowned so hard day 1 but have been a bit better day 2

p.s never told anyone to put u on ignore what? i never put an1 on ignore but can ignore their posts as in not react to it if it has no value lol

ur posts bar a few honestly had no value, 99% of ur day 1 has no value

but here we r, me and rej ur strongest defenders rn, and u can only blame urself for the others not defending u as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.