Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How dense can you be?
Why are you faulting me for my logic? Just because your view and my view didn't align, doesn't fucking mean anything.

Where's the proof that the MC saved him?
Where?

There is nothing that actually eludes to this, that is mere speculation, and NOTHING MORE
im done talking to u so lets do something productive instead, imma brb for a bit

If Midnight is town then he was used to save you last phase.

If what Rej is saying is true then you were transported ln (possibly to prevent any actions from going to you) and given that you were almost tied with Mid last phase i doubt Mafia or any scum would take you out tbh, leaving most likely only townies trying to use actions on you, we can assume from this that scum would gain the biggest reward from tping you, most likely to defend you.

No townie so far came out saying they TPed you btw.
Do you know how ridiculous my role sheet is? You have no idea.
Are you saying you bus drove yourself?
Inferring is different from saying.
Here, for the bus drive @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge

I'm out.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because i am not and im sick and tired of people saying i am because Muuuuh Fuji is relaxed 11!

Give me concrete proof besides that or go away.
So I can only question you if I have concrete proof (not like anyone can have concrete proof) but you can go around asking questions others anyway you want? Lol

Double standards right?

Can't't take the heat, Fuji?
I will always be relaxed from now on, I am done being over aggressive
It's funny that you pull card of being always relax from now onwards to defend your meta but somehow reacts aggressively when I simply called you scum.

And, it seems you did so when nat called you scum too.

Lul

He was like that when I called him scum too :pepeke:

I am hesitant on Gambit looking back.

Whoever scum is, they're playing some long cons here and willing to toss out abilities like lynch save Day 1. It's not tinfoil anymore to assume Gambit's being set up.
That's some insane thinking then, multiple people who sussed him have been offed, they frame midnight, they tp him at night or in this case he tps himself maybe( he implied it) but don't recall if he said it outright, he just let us speculate that scum drove him, thats a lot of things just happening to ''Frame'' him.

Other side of the coin is there can be Lynch saving abilities from Townies too, though i think its unllikely given that the player that used it mustve been active at the time to see what was going on and decided to save Mid.

And no one came out saying they did that.

There is one guy im thinking could've maybe done it, he's been silent all day though.

@solis

So I can only question you if I have concrete proof (not like anyone can have concrete proof) but you can go around asking questions others anyway you want? Lol

Double standards right?

Can't't take the heat, Fuji?

It's funny that you pull card of being always relax from now onwards to defend your meta but somehow reacts aggressively when I simply called you scum.

And, it seems you did so when nat called you scum too.

Lul
I am not defending anything, i was playing relaxed in the valentines game and got Lynched for it. You know what, fine. Think im scum or whatever, even try to Lynch me if you want, but no one is gonna follow you on that so good luck buddy.

Reacting aggressively to something that's been annoying me since D1 is different from me deciding to play less aggressive, you yourself told to dial it down as an advice but i guess that don't matter huh?

Double standards? I never locked anyone as scum this game first of all, i speculate and give reasonings.

Do you know what locking someone as scum is? It implies certainty.

I am done talking to you, do your thing, whatever it is.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That's some insane thinking then, multiple people who sussed him have been offed, they frame midnight, they tp him at night or in this case he tps himself maybe( he implied it) but don't recall if he said it outright, he just let us speculate that scum drove him, thats a lot of things just happening to ''Frame'' him.

Other side of the coin is there can be Lynch saving abilities from Townies too, though i think its unllikely given that the player that used it mustve been active at the time to see what was going on and decided to save Mid.

And no one came out saying they did that.

There is one guy im thinking could've maybe done it, he's been silent all day though.

@solis
It'd be so much easier to bus Gambit than to kill off multiple people and then busdrive him in an attempt to save him though. Like, all the signs point at Gambit but I'm finding it hard to believe now. It's almost too obvious.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am hesitant on Gambit looking back.

Whoever scum is, they're playing some long cons here and willing to toss out abilities like lynch save Day 1. It's not tinfoil anymore to assume Gambit's being set up.
Tbh, I am not able to understand the logic of going back on gambit being scum.

Because what I read so far gambit being scum makes alot of sense.

So elaborate this for me

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh, I am not able to understand the logic of going back on gambit being scum.

Because what I read so far gambit being scum makes alot of sense.

So elaborate this for me
It just feels off. It's a lot of effort to save a teammate who'll be more suspicious by these kills. Yet, they also big brained a Midnight lynch save. So I'm not sure they'd do that.

Give me a list of 3 people you scumread rn.
UwU, Light, possibly Gambit and Robin.

well u honestly deserve that for not playing with town

im thinking ur more scum than indie at this point
And do what? Vote up Gambit?

You act like it's so easy to know who Town is, you guys don't even have a town core. And I don't even think and for that matter I don't think you're Town to begin with so you can fuck off with this preaching.

How dense can you be?
Why are you faulting me for my logic? Just because your view and my view didn't align, doesn't fucking mean anything.

Where's the proof that the MC saved him?
Where?

There is nothing that actually eludes to this, that is mere speculation, and NOTHING MORE
Hmm I remember there was a potential frame attempt to your detriment yesterday when that killing write up midday was shown.

Do you remember that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.